The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks 4- 2 Calgary Flames | OCT 8

Blueberries

Some questions  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ig9j5f.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season Opener:

When: October 8th, 2014

Where: Saddledome

Time: 7:00 PM

T.V.: SNP,SNW,SNE,SNO

Radio: TEAM 1040

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some old memories:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlel1VPZ4zA

canucks_flames-2.jpg?w=620

90uui76.gif?w=680

451655945.jpg

0.jpg

---->Thnx 2 Canucks1219

LINE UPS(not confirmed):

m9lsv6.jpgn4tft4.jpgf1jvoo.jpg

Some season pump up videos(note: i didnt make any of these :) ):

Credit goes to the people who put time in to make these videos(post any of your favourites!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGvyLXZ87gY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOft20a1aM

Blueberries Trivia Question Answer:

46 saves

eh8SLHe1.jpg

This couldn't come soon enough. MTL and TO to VAN and CGY, 4-9:30/10. Pumped for hockey.

It will be a great feeling to start the season with a big game, 2 points and play well.

Really solid GDT too btw, +1.

Projected scenario for the coming year:

Step 1) We trade for a contending team's 1st round pick early. The opposite team gets the worst luck ever and finishes 30th. We get their #1 overall pick.

Step 2) We get in as the 8th seed and go on to win the Stanley Cup. Every series goes 7 games, ends in overtime, and is super exciting. Eddie Lack dressed as a skater scores the winning goal in the SCF.

Step 3) Draft McDavid, somehow fleece 4 other teams and draft the consensus top-5.

Step 4) Kids come into the 2015-16 training camp and kill it. Young guys make the team and make immediate impacts.

Step 5) moar stenly cupz

Step 6) Dynasty.

It's so simple.

... In all seriousness, this should be a very interesting game. It is the season opener for both teams (home opener for the Flames as well) and we all know how games get between VAN and CGY. I expect a lot of rough stuff. If I had to predict a final score... I think I might go with a 3-2 Overtime victory for Vancouver.

Projected scenario for the coming year:

Step 1) We trade for a contending team's 1st round pick early. The opposite team gets the worst luck ever and finishes 30th. We get their #1 overall pick.

Step 2) We get in as the 8th seed and go on to win the Stanley Cup. Every series goes 7 games, ends in overtime, and is super exciting. Eddie Lack dressed as a skater scores the winning goal in the SCF.

Step 3) Draft McDavid, somehow fleece 4 other teams and draft the consensus top-5.

Step 4) Kids come into the 2015-16 training camp and kill it. Young guys make the team and make immediate impacts.

Step 5) moar stenly cupz

Step 6) Dynasty.

It's so simple.

... In all seriousness, this should be a very interesting game. It is the season opener for both teams (home opener for the Flames as well) and we all know how games get between VAN and CGY. I expect a lot of rough stuff. If I had to predict a final score... I think I might go with a 3-2 Overtime victory for Vancouver.

That's what I was going to predict...

Archived