The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT (Canucks VS Oilers) It's a win!

KingAlex

Best leaders in the game!

Young Daniel who was hit by the puck came to the #canucks room and got the stick he was given signed post game. pic.twitter.com/08jpUiXGvh

B0M9bv7IcAAOp4K.jpg

We are so lucky to have these guys...and people bash, complain etc...they play with heart, talent, character on the ice, and in game see a kid hit with a puck and Henrik gives him stick....they are just INCREDIBLE people...

next time bashers you want to complain about our players...think about this....true leaders...that deserve nothing but our respect

Ya not like Luongo was any good here or anything

He had his moments. I was talking about today. He got a SO so maybe he's in for a good year. Good luck to him. But in the last few years here he was played out of a job twice by 2 separate rookies.

I prefer Miller's calm demeanor to Lu's panicked sprawls.

The Oilers D just has a knack for running around, chasing the puck carrier like a hoard of bees, and blessing one of our players with wide open space in front of the net.

Even Gods amongst men like Sopel and Weinrich wouldn't be able to solve EDM's defensive woes.

Man the oilers are a mess hey? I think Nonis was there bec its Edm/Toronto trade soon..has to be, both those teams need a change...

He had his moments. I was talking about today. He got a SO so maybe he's in for a good year. Good luck to him. But in the last few years here he was played out of a job twice by 2 separate rookies.

lol?

I also prefer Miller's mindset...he gets mad when he loses, doesn't accept it...I think the melllon is where the difference lies....Miller is mentally tougher

We are so lucky to have these guys...and people bash, complain etc...they play with heart, talent, character on the ice, and in game see a kid hit with a puck and Henrik gives him stick....they are just INCREDIBLE people...

next time bashers you want to complain about our players...think about this....true leaders...that deserve nothing but our respect

Every game in the warm up they flip pucks over the glass to kids who are watching in awe at the glass. They're so awesome....what it's all about. People slam them but you won't find better representatives of the league, let alone the team.

Miller was great tonight. Made some real quality saves off the rush, and even looked calm when play got scrambly in front of him. Couldn't have had a better game in my opinion.

Thought Vey was going to pick up an Assist when he set up Edler for that one timer, but Daniel Just couldn't quite get there...

Woo! Congrats to Miller on the shutout (30th career shutout). Good win.

Also, it's been 15 years since Vancouver opened a season 3-0!

What does that say about this edition of the Canucks! Rebuild, yes sure. The idiots that said this team was washed up are now seeing what a few tweaks can do. the canuks are obvioiusly back as a super power in this league and a cup contender: top notch goaltending, deep and strong defence, best top line in the league and tremendous depth on offense, top quality coach and GM.

Archived