The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT (Canucks VS Oilers) It's a win!

KingAlex

Every game in the warm up they flip pucks over the glass to kids who are watching in awe at the glass. They're so awesome....what it's all about. People slam them but you won't find better representatives of the league, let alone the team.

That ignores all the money they have donated to the community...God I hope they win a cup here, for them...not us...to shut every single doubter in the league up...

ya but both sides need something bigger...thats tinkering with teams that need over hauls

Well if Gardiner keeps going in and out of the pressbox, he brings no value to the Leafs.

The Oilers need D. The Leafs need more scoring.

I'm sure something can be worked out.

Not the most interesting game to watch, but a win is a win.

The Twins, Vrbata, Miller had really good games. I liked Kassian's game tonight as well. Seemed to have some jump.

What does that say about this edition of the Canucks! Rebuild, yes sure. The idiots that said this team was washed up are now seeing what a few tweaks can do. the canuks are obvioiusly back as a super power in this league and a cup contender: top notch goaltending, deep and strong defence, best top line in the league and tremendous depth on offense, top quality coach and GM.

maybe pump your brakes just a tad.

1 or all of those heads should roll..I really cant stand Eakins,,he just seems like the biggest tool in the box.

Oilers need a coach like Quinn to come in and reteach these kids, they are almost busted now..

Eberle didnt look like the Eberle I saw 2 years ago

Hall same

RNH non existent...

that team is buckling and negativity is setting in 3-4 games into the season....they let it get to 10 they are done and those players are going to bust

wow no 3rd period goals against in 3 games?

I guess we got a keeper who knows its not how many you stop....its when you stop them that matters...

a closer...nice

And just think Willie almost said Lack would play tomorrow ... now that's a luxury.

Archived