The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anonymous Forces Atlantic Records to Release Lupe Fiasco's Album

nux4lyfe

happened long before 2pac

if lupe was so against financial inequality, he wouldn't be signed to a major label and living a lavish lifestyle

I understand what you're saying but if you watch his interviews he seems like a very humble dude..Also Jay-Z wanted to sign him but he refused.

I love Tech he is my favorite of all time. So true and to the point most cannot handle his lyrics they hit too hard.

Tech best artist in the game. No question

My personal favourite song is Industrial Revolution...I literally get goosebumps every time I listen to it.

Quite possibly the best verse ever:

I want fifty three million dollars for my collar stand

like the Bush administration gave to the Taliban

and f**k packing grams n***a, learn to speak and behave

you wanna spend twenty years as a government slave

two million people in prison keep the government paid

stuck in a six by eight cell alive in the grave

I was made by revolution to speak to the masses

deep in the club toast the truth, reach for the glasses

I burn an orphanage just to bring heat to you bastards

innocent deep in a casket, Colombian fashion

intoxicated off the flow like thugs passion

you mother******s will never get me to stop blastin'

your better off asking Ariel Sharon for compassion

your better off banging for twenty points for a label

your better off battling cancer under telephone cabels

Technique chemically unstable, set to explode

foretold by the dead sea scrolls written in codes

so if your message ain't s**t, f*** the records you sold

'cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck

it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k

stuck in the underground in general and rose to the limit

without distribution managers, a deal, or a gimmick

Revolutionary Volume 2, murder the critics

and leave your f*****g rotten for the roaches and crickets

That's a good point. I don't even listen to music but I have a lot of admiration for him after reading "Cause of Death" lyrics...just wow.

I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black

The way the government downplays historical facts

'Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich

Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight

Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight

When I was a child, the Devil himself bought me a mic

But I refused the offer, 'cause God sent me to strike

With skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke

My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden

As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon

And you can't fathom the truth, so you don't hear me

You think illuminati's just a f*cking conspiracy theory?

I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest

I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives

And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did

About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge

Four Non-Arabs (*Israelis actually) arrested during the emergency

And then it disappeared from the news permanently

...just wow.

You just like those lyrics because it makes you feel like conspiracy nut theories aren't so fucking loony.

Dem illuminati and controlled demolition "facts".

tinfoilhat.jpg

That hat looks good on you..so sad that there is a difference between facts and.. well, fiction..

Honestly, You're more of the 'conspiracy nut' because no one else mentioned anything about it being a conspiracy..maybe you should re-read the the highlighted words before you jump to conclusions.

Facts were pointed out, yes, Facts.

That hat looks good on you..so sad that there is a difference between facts and.. well, fiction..

Honestly, You're more of the 'conspiracy nut' because no one else mentioned anything about it being a conspiracy..maybe you should re-read the the highlighted words before you jump to conclusions.

Facts were pointed out, yes, Facts.

Yeah? You think this guy doesn't believe in that nutcase theory, and his lyrics were read out of context? Try again:

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2011/09/20/lupe-fiasco-talks-9-11-conspiracy-at-new-york-protest.html

While at the protest, Lupe was interviewed by an organization called We Are Change. He shared his views about the need to investigate 9/11 and the existence of a "New World Order."

"There was never really a real, proper investigation," Lupe said of 9/11 and the collapse of 7 World Trade Center or "Building 7," which many conspiracy theorists maintain was detonated by the U.S. government. "It's just something that always stood out as a sort of elephant in the room for me."

You can keep citing "facts" and "fiction" all you like, all I know is, this idiot is another conspiracy nut that deserves to be laughed at. You can sit there and be confused all you like.

Yeah? You think this guy doesn't believe in that nutcase theory, and his lyrics were read out of context? Try again:

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2011/09/20/lupe-fiasco-talks-9-11-conspiracy-at-new-york-protest.html

You can keep citing "facts" and "fiction" all you like, all I know is, this idiot is another conspiracy nut that deserves to be laughed at. You can sit there and be confused all you like.

lol ...FYI those were not lyrics by Lupe...what you quoted was actually lyrics by Immortal Technique! and trust me he will and does destroy everything...lyrically and intelligently .

We/He/She/Me are not 'conspiracy theorists' Most of us like to tell it like it is , And so what if Lupe has questions, should we just be restricted to what ever the government and media feeds us...Why is it that when we have questions we are automatically named conspiracy theorists but the media and government can do no wrong? The frack is wrong with you people???

lol ...FYI those were not lyrics by Lupe...what you quoted was actually lyrics by Immortal Technique! and trust me he will and does destroy everything...lyrically and intelligently .

We/He/She/Me are not 'conspiracy theorists' Most of us like to tell it like it is , And so what if Lupe has questions, should we just be restricted to what ever the government and media feeds us...Why is it that when we have questions we are automatically named conspiracy theorists but the media and government can do no wrong? The frack is wrong with you people???

This guy?

Yeah, he sure sounds rational. Why is he trying to make money off songs if he hates capitalism so much? Why not do it for free? Conspiracy nut and hypocrite, gotta love 'em. :lol:

13 years of "truther" crap and 0 conspiracy nut assertions proven. Pardon me if I don't simply accept stupid theories just because some dumb rappers that hang out with Alex Jones say so.

This guy?

Yeah, he sure sounds rational. Why is he trying to make money off songs if he hates capitalism so much? Why not do it for free? Conspiracy nut and hypocrite, gotta love 'em. :lol:

13 years of "truther" crap and 0 conspiracy nut assertions proven. Pardon me if I don't simply accept stupid theories just because some dumb rappers that hang out with Alex Jones say so.

This guy risked his life, went to Afghanistan and built a frickin' Orphanage , That's why he was trying to make money off his songs.

Rapper Immortal Technique has just returned to the US from a two week voyage to Afghanistan where he personally participated in opening of the Amin Institute, an orphanage, school and medical facility for children.

The facility was a long time in the making. It was a dream the rapper helped to fruition by doing a number of benefit concerts and donating his own money.

While in Afghanistan, Immortal Technique helped with final construction of the institute, procured supplies, hired staff and helped spread the word. The opening ceremony took place and the first students were enrolled.

During his time in Kabul, he stayed in both a safe house and the home of retired Afghan military officer, giving him further insight into the inner-workings of the country.

Of the people of Afghanistan, Immortal Technique says, "If you are a visitor, they will treat you like one of their own and more ... they are some of the humbled and more respectful people I have ever come across. You have to admire their resilience of their spirit, fighting again and again [against the Soviets, Taliban and Al Qaeda] to retain their independence and identity.

"I hope the operations there are handled with extreme care and respect for the sovereignty of the nation. If the situation worsens, and the people of Afghanistan are fully turned against the United States, it will not be a winnable war," he continued.

Traveling to Afghanistan and not merely throwing money at the cause is a testament to the type of individual Immortal Technique is. More than just a rapper, he is a Revolutionary thinker and a man of action who isn't afraid to literally make change happen with his own hands.

For those familiar with his music, the subject matter ranges from introspective and historically poised, to violent and painful. His work as a philanthropist mirrors his inspiring work as an artist, not afraid to ruffle feathers and go a step further than what is deemed safe.

His experiences will be documented in a movie he is producing with filmmaker C. Stuart who accompanied him to Afghanistan.

Read more: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/04/03/immortal-technique-builds-orphanage-in-afghanistan/#ixzz3GZHUvBZ2

BTW , His last album was a free download. Because he wanted to spread his word.

Also, no one ever said anything about theories , it's just you guys that love to jump to conclusions and start labeling people...

Re-read the lyrics. They are facts , not fiction.

Rapper Immortal Technique has just returned to the US from a two week voyage to Afghanistan where he personally participated in opening of the Amin Institute, an orphanage, school and medical facility for children.

The facility was a long time in the making. It was a dream the rapper helped to fruition by doing a number of benefit concerts and donating his own money.

While in Afghanistan, Immortal Technique helped with final construction of the institute, procured supplies, hired staff and helped spread the word. The opening ceremony took place and the first students were enrolled.

During his time in Kabul, he stayed in both a safe house and the home of retired Afghan military officer, giving him further insight into the inner-workings of the country.

Of the people of Afghanistan, Immortal Technique says, "If you are a visitor, they will treat you like one of their own and more ... they are some of the humbled and more respectful people I have ever come across. You have to admire their resilience of their spirit, fighting again and again [against the Soviets, Taliban and Al Qaeda] to retain their independence and identity.

"I hope the operations there are handled with extreme care and respect for the sovereignty of the nation. If the situation worsens, and the people of Afghanistan are fully turned against the United States, it will not be a winnable war," he continued.

Traveling to Afghanistan and not merely throwing money at the cause is a testament to the type of individual Immortal Technique is. More than just a rapper, he is a Revolutionary thinker and a man of action who isn't afraid to literally make change happen with his own hands.

For those familiar with his music, the subject matter ranges from introspective and historically poised, to violent and painful. His work as a philanthropist mirrors his inspiring work as an artist, not afraid to ruffle feathers and go a step further than what is deemed safe.

His experiences will be documented in a movie he is producing with filmmaker C. Stuart who accompanied him to Afghanistan.

1b7bfe_2869953.jpg

This guy risked his life, went to Afghanistan and built a frickin' Orphanage , That's why he was trying to make money off his songs.

Read more: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/04/03/immortal-technique-builds-orphanage-in-afghanistan/#ixzz3GZHUvBZ2

BTW , His last album was a free download. Because he wanted to spread his word.

Also, no one ever said anything about theories , it's just you guys that love to jump to conclusions and start labeling people...

Re-read the lyrics. They are facts , not fiction.

s experiences will be documented in a movie he is producing with filmmaker C. Stuart who accompanied him to Afghanistan.

If I were you I'd go take a visit to iTunes where his "3rd World" album is not free.

Also, it's called a "conspiracy theory", rather than the "truth", because some idiot saying so does not make it true. Perhaps to a devout follower it may, but not to the real world.

This guy?

Did you really just compare Alex Jones to Tech? He appeared on his show because he was nice enough when asked to. Plenty of credible people have appeared on that talk show, doesn't mean they hang out with him.

If you know absolutely nothing about someone don't compare them to nut jobs put in place to purposely give a bad name to people who are awake and aware.

People like you really anger me. Just because you are too big of a p**** to think for yourself, doesn't mean you get to knock others that do.

Please, sheep, continue you blind life and believe what your mind numbing TV tells you.

Expected more from someone on who has been on this board since 2003.

Did you really just compare Alex Jones to Tech?

If you know absolutely nothing about someone don't compare them to nut jobs put in place to purposely give a bad name to people who are awake and aware.

Please, sheep, continue you blind life and believe what your mind numbing TV tells you.

Expected more from someone on who has been on this board since 2003.

Looks to me like they were made for each other.

/sheep who apparently loves mainstream media :lol:

Looks to me like they were made for each other.

/sheep who apparently loves mainstream media :lol:

Dude, What is wrong with you? you are either trolling or need to be on meds...

The Martyr was a free digital download, How I know is because I frickin' downloading it!...for free!

Dude, even if I had to pay for it, I would have forked out the money , no problem, He's 1 rapper that is actually trying to do something for the people and it would have gone to a good cause anyway.

you really need to check ya self!..

here's proof that it was a free download:

The Martyr is a compilation album by rapper Immortal Technique, released on October 27, 2011 through free digital download on ViperRecords.com.[4] It is a collection of previously unreleased songs.[5] The Martyr had 200,000 downloads on its first day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martyr_(album)

smarten up dude, you're losing any credibility you have/had.

Archived