The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anonymous Forces Atlantic Records to Release Lupe Fiasco's Album

nux4lyfe

Dude, What is wrong with you? you are either trolling or need to be on meds...

The Martyr was a free digital download, How I know is because I frickin' downloading it!...for free!

Dude, even if I had to pay for it, I would have forked out the money , no problem, He's 1 rapper that is actually trying to do something for the people and it would have gone to a good cause anyway.

you really need to check ya self!..

here's proof that it was a free download:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martyr_(album)

smarten up dude, you're losing any credibility you have/had.

Don't bother responding to him.

His only comeback to anything we post is with quick snide remarks and can't even address the actual issues being discussed on the video.

Willing to bet he is an avid watcher of Fox and CNN. :bigblush:

His only comeback to anything we post is with quick snide remarks and can't even address the actual issues being discussed on the video.

All good bro...on behalf of Mr Dirty Dangles and me, Welcome to the real hip hop club!...BTW, we get smashed every Friday night and do random sh!t!

Dude, What is wrong with you? you are either trolling or need to be on meds...

The Martyr was a free digital download, How I know is because I frickin' downloading it!...for free!

Dude, even if I had to pay for it, I would have forked out the money , no problem, He's 1 rapper that is actually trying to do something for the people and it would have gone to a good cause anyway.

you really need to check ya self!..

here's proof that it was a free download:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martyr_(album)

smarten up dude, you're losing any credibility you have/had.

So it's a collection of unreleased garbage songs released for free.

Sounds so philanthropic! Too bad so many other artists and bands do that very same thing.

Plenty of free songs on iTunes, last.fm, etc.

What issues would you like me to address?

Guy who has terrible rapping skill gets plenty of drones to follow his message because they're conspiracy nuts like him.

Might as well listen to gospel.

So it's a collection of unreleased garbage songs released for free.

Sounds so philanthropic! Too bad so many other artists and bands do that very same thing.

Plenty of free songs on iTunes, last.fm, etc.

What issues would you like me to address?

Guy who has terrible rapping skill gets plenty of drones to follow his message because they're conspiracy nuts like him.

Might as well listen to gospel.

Garbage?

Please explain to me, what a good rapper is?

So , An artist should stay broke , not make a penny off his music because?...you're neither here or there, 'free music' = garbage , You have to pay for an album = 'OMG, why's he trying to make money off music!'

The guy spent most of his money helping out the poor, more than you could ever do, either respect it or shut your yap.

Garbage?

Please explain to me, what a good rapper is?

So , An artist should stay broke , not make a penny off his music because?...you're neither here or there, 'free music' = garbage , You have to pay for an album = 'OMG, why's he trying to make money off music!'

The guy spent most of his money helping out the poor, more than you could ever do, either respect it or shut your yap.

I just think it's funny that you blindly back the guy but can't put forth any of the issues you champion in context.

I'll give you one -- he bashes capitalism, and trashes people who turn "anything" into a product, but the only reason he has any stage on which to bash it is because he makes money the capitalist way. So I'll give him and Alex Jones credit, in the only way they deserve it, they found a niche in which to profit from for their own financial gain. Done like true capitalists.

Of course, that doesn't say much of their followers. :lol:

I just think it's funny that you blindly back the guy but can't put forth any of the issues you champion in context.

I'll give you one -- he bashes capitalism, and trashes people who turn "anything" into a product, but the only reason he has any stage on which to bash it is because he makes money the capitalist way. So I'll give him and Alex Jones credit, in the only way they deserve it, they found a niche in which to profit from for their own financial gain. Done like true capitalists.

Of course, that doesn't say much of their followers. :lol:

:lol: And people like you call us conspiracy nuts!..Go turn on your CNN and pop in your latest lil' wayne cd, I'm sure it'll make your night better!

:lol: And people like you call us conspiracy nuts!..Go turn on your CNN and pop in your latest lil' wayne cd, I'm sure it'll make your night better!

See, you think that's an insult, but you inadvertently just called me a pro-multitasker.

For someone who's highly ADHD, that's like, the ultimate compliment. Except you left out the fapping part.. but I'll forgive you for overlooking that one.

See, you think that's an insult, but you inadvertently just called me a pro-multitasker.

For someone who's highly ADHD, that's like, the ultimate compliment. Except you left out the fapping part.. but I'll forgive you for overlooking that one.

lol, have a good night Mr. Ambien ..and for frack sakes seek some help...clinic opens @ 8am tomorrow, gnite! :bored:

You just like those lyrics because it makes you feel like conspiracy nut theories aren't so ???? loony.

thing is...using words like "nut" and "tinfoil" and "????" do not respond to debunk anything...it's simply a moronic reply and merely par for the course.

lol if i asked you about the truck full of explosives on the george washington bridge on 9/11 you'd probably just derpa derp on a tonfoil nutbag :lol:

thing is...using words like "nut" and "tinfoil" and "????" do not respond to debunk anything...it's simply a moronic reply and merely par for the course.

lol if i asked you about the truck full of explosives on the george washington bridge on 9/11 you'd probably just derpa derp on a tonfoil nutbag :lol:

Tell me, I'm a poor hapless sheep who watches CNN and listens to Lil Wayne.. what am I supposed to imply when it comes to a truck carrying explosives found on a bridge?

Rupert you have no clue. Rap began as a form of music that fought the power that kept those who were under it down. After some years it changed and was essentially bought by the record labels and steered in the direction of consumerism. That started around the death of tupac if i am correct.

Lupes lyrics spread the word that actual innequality is wrong as opposed to the word of the rappers major labels like which say that equality only happens when you are rich enough to buy it.

I have no clue about what? Rap? Guilty as charged. It's not my kind of music and I make no bones about it.

However, I'd be willing to bet that very few (if any) in this thread can claim to have made their living playing music, as I did throughout the 1980s...

I have no clue about what? Rap? Guilty as charged. It's not my kind of music and I make no bones about it.

However, I'd be willing to bet that very few (if any) in this thread can claim to have made their living playing music, as I did throughout the 1980s...

I don't blame you, too much cRap out there...and for casual listeners I guess the don't necessarily go out of their way to find good rap artists and get stuck with the 'generic' crap.

Well, here's one that pretty much made/makes a living off music! :)

I don't blame you, too much cRap out there...and for casual listeners I guess the don't necessarily go out of their way to find good rap artists and get stuck with the 'generic' crap.

Well, here's one that pretty much made/makes a living off music! :)

Really? That's your only job?

Archived