The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best way to experience a Canucks game!

Lord Stanley's Canucks

I just learned that you can listen to Team 1040 broadcast while at Rogers Arena with zero delay! I've been to tons of games but never knew, so I thought I'd share. Tune into FM 88.3 while in the arena for live broadcast.

Last game we went to London Drugs near the arena and picked up a small pocket sized FM radio for $15. Threw one earbud in and listened to the broadcast. It was an outstanding way to watch the game.

Go Canucks!

I just learned that you can listen to Team 1040 broadcast while at Rogers Arena with zero delay! I've been to tons of games but never knew, so I thought I'd share. Tune into FM 88.3 while in the arena for live broadcast.

Last game we went to London Drugs near the arena and picked up a small pocket sized FM radio for $15. Threw one earbud in and listened to the broadcast. It was an outstanding way to watch the game.

Go Canucks!

Good! I always thought they should have 1/8 inch output jacks on the arm rests, so you can just bring some ear buds and plug in.

Good! I always thought they should have 1/8 inch output jacks on the arm rests, so you can just bring some ear buds and plug in.

That would cost an absolute fortune and raise the ticket prices further.. Cool idea but most people wouldn't make use of it.

It's one thing to do it on an airplane but imagine laying the wire work for over 18000 seats. They would have to take apart rogers arean

Archived