The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver 3 Dallas 6

Dumb Nuck

Tanev looked terrible. Defense in general looked terrible. Zack with a beautiful deflection (2 x Zack hating threads probably get traffic). Sedins and Vrabata as usual looking great and generating lots of chances. Refs were sleeping, I almost thought they were going to call off a second goal there... I guess next time another team is pressuring us in our offensive zone we just push one of their guys into our goalie and the play stops, any goals disallowed.

All in all Canucks played an OK game. Dallas got some really good bounces, and Letonen? made some really really good saves.

Onto the next one.

We weren't prepared for a team that is firing on all cylinders. When they did wake up the other team was on cruise control. We have been falling behind in games going back to 2009. This is nothing new. It's a lot of the same cast that comes out slow. I am hoping they can fix it versus STL or it will be a failing road trip.

I think Dallas just showed that they have a very skilled top line and some depth that can chip in a few points.

That being said, our defensive game is terrible against skilled players. The D look slow at times. They also have a hard time making a quick and accurate transition pass

Canucks Head Coach Willie Desjardins speaks to reporters in Dallas Tuesday night following a 6-3 loss to the hometown Stars.

Love how Willie shuts down that bitch Botch..when he says willie said they were outworked

"I didn't say we were outworked" ....gotta love this guy, sticking behind his boys publicly even in a bad loss...

I am sure willie gave the boys a good holler in the room, and left it there....players respect this guy for a reason

Missed the first two periods (thank god judging by what happened :lol:), but I think we need to limit Sbisa's time. He tends to handle it too much instead of making the simple, easy play. I saw this when I was at the Tampa game as well. Too much thinking when he's got the puck.Hope Stanton is back on Thursday and we slot Corrado in for Weber.

We still need to look for a top 4 D tho. Maybe package one of our many centers to get one.

Archived