The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can someone remind me why we signed Miller again?

vcrguy

We have Laak who costs us very little, who played his butt off last year and showed he can play in this league.

So what do we do, go out in the summer and sign Mr. Personality, Ryan Miller for $6M per year.

I actually think Laak is better than Miller right now and that's ignoring the huge difference in $.

What do you thinK?

We have Laak who costs us very little, who played his butt off last year and showed he can play in this league.

So what do we do, go out in the summer and sign Mr. Personality, Ryan Miller for $6M per year.

I actually think Laak is better than Miller right now and that's ignoring the huge difference in $.

What do you thinK?

Who?

What do you thinK?

a topic like that from vcrguy after a blow out loss? Something never changed i guess...

Can someone tell me how can the OP still be trolling so freely on the forum like this after all these time?

What do you thinK?

LEARN TO SPELL IF YOUR GOING TO TROLLL :picard::picard::picard:

lol you will be hard pressed to find a goalie that consistently steals games every night. miller is still a great goalie, it was definitely a bad night for him;and, as some have said already, having a guy with plenty of nhl experience in net gives the position some stability - especially if this team somehow makes the playoffs. u don't want to be throwing Eddie into the ocean in his 2nd season if we ever get there

What do you thinK?

Where was your thread before this game?

Archived