The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Colorado Avalanche Oct 24

Gross-Misconduct

i dont know too much about colorado but judging by their place in the standings i think we will beat them

They were 1st in their division last year (2nd in the West), although that year may have been an anomaly since they were drafting 1st overall just the year before and they still had below average possession ratings.

Anyways, this could be tough. They have to make the trip to Colorado tonight so they may be tired tomorrow and Colorado is a fast team which is problematic for our defense.

However, their D is weak, Varlamov is out, and they are having a bad start so if the Sedin line comes ready to play I think the Canucks can take this one.

They were 1st in their division last year (2nd in the West), although that year may have been an anomaly since they were drafting 1st overall just the year before and they still had below average possession ratings.

Anyways, this could be tough. They have to make the trip to Colorado tonight so they may be tired tomorrow and Colorado is a fast team which is problematic for our defense.

However, their D is weak, Varlamov is out, and they are having a bad start so if the Sedin line comes ready to play I think the Canucks can take this one.

Is Varly still out?

I saw on TSN that he was supposed to return for the game against us, so he may get the start.

Will be interesting with Varlamov back and Colorado wanting to put in a way better effort than they have. They have too much firepower to keep settled for as long as they have.

Let's hope it's the game after tomorrow that they explode and not against us.

Let's hope it doesn't happen for a while since if the Canucks really want that wild card, one of the teams from last year needs to fall out at least and it already looks like Nashville might slide in.

Archived