The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van-Buf Van- ARZ

Buf: Fox, Friesen, 3rd

Van: Gorges

We get a Stabilized defensive dman who has playoff experience and leadership role.

ARZ: Jensen, Guance, Tommernes, Matthias, 2016 1st

VAN: Gormley, Lessio, 2nd 2016

Rumour has it Gormely wants out of PHX and his shot will be warmly welcomed in Vancouver where a skilled PMD is missing from our lineup since Erhoff. Lessio has top-6 potential. ripped it up wiht their AHL team last year.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Burrows-Bonino-Higgins

Kassian-Vey-Lessio

Hansen-Richardson-Dorsett

Sestito

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Gorges

Tanev-Gormley

Sbisa

Miller

Lack

BY acquring these players, corrado and weber would be sent down putting us under the cap $245,565

You've forgotten Stanton and no team runs with so little space in case they need to call up a player. They always try to have at least more than minimum NHL salary.

We get a Stabilized defensive dman who has playoff experience and leadership role.

Rumour has it Gormely wants out of PHX and his shot will be warmly welcomed in Vancouver where a skilled PMD is missing from our lineup since Erhoff. Lessio has top-6 potential. ripped it up wiht their AHL team last year.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Burrows-Bonino-Higgins

Kassian-Vey-Lessio

Sestito

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Gorges

Tanev-Gormley

Sbisa

Miller

Lack

But, if the rumour is true then why would you pay full price for him. If anything, you should have AZ by the balls and should be able to get him for less.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Burrows-Bonino-Higgins

Kassian-Vey-Lessio

Sestito

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Gorges

Tanev-Gormley

Sbisa

Miller

Lack

Aside from the cap issues, the thing I'd also note is that Gorges got a full NTC to play with Buffalo. That says to me that at the very least Gorges wants to stay in the east rather than be moved to a western team. Anyone interpret that differently? :)

I agree with those who say that the Arizona proposal is an overpayment by the Canucks. There's no way I'd do that deal if it included the Canucks 1st for this year.

regards,

G.

Archived