WASHINGTON at CALGARY (10:00 PM)

October 26:

COLORADO at WINNIPEG (3:00 PM)

COLUMBUS at LOS ANGELES (4:00 PM)

OTTAWA at CHICAGO (7:00 PM)

SAN JOSE at ANAHEIM (8:00 PM)

WASHINGTON at VANCOUVER (9:30 PM)

In past Canucks goalie news....

Schneider was strong in net for New Jersey, earning the OT win with 33 saves on 35 shots. He got first star of the game for his efforts.

Luo worked his butt off tonight, stopping 39 of 41 shots, and was PISSED when they lost in OT thanks to yet another Florida penalty. (Luo was shockingly not one of the game's stars. WTF?!)

Brodie is playing like a stud beside Giordano. I hope Hamhuis-Tanev pairing can become something like that, though they aren't playing together right now.

CBC/Rogers is all over the Giordano/ Brodie pairing, but I don't think they are really that special. The Calgary local homer Hrudey said that he would prefer them over Doughy/Muzzin. I would take Doughty/ An Orange Pylon over anyone in the league, to be honest. Doughty is money in the bank as far as I am concerned. Two championships in three seaons don't happen without Doughty.

Sorry, Hrudey, another goalie with the number #32 has taken your fame by delivering twice when your team (featuring #99 FFS) couldn't do it once.

Gio is a #1 defenseman playing on a mediocre team, end of story.

Does Hansen have a career hat trick? Wonder if Nielsen is the first Dane to do it....

Jannik Hansen does not have a career hat trick. I don't think Nielsen is the first Dane to score a hat trick as I do recall Lars Eller scoring one back in 2012. Mikkel Boedker, another Dane, has also scored a hat trick in the past.

CBC/Rogers is all over the Giordano/ Brodie pairing, but I don't think they are really that special. The Calgary local homer Hrudey said that he would prefer them over Doughy/Muzzin. I would take Doughty/ An Orange Pylon over anyone in the league, to be honest. Doughty is money in the bank as far as I am concerned. Two championships in three seaons don't happen without Doughty.

Sorry, Hrudey, another goalie with the number #32 has taken your fame by delivering twice when your team (featuring #99 FFS) couldn't do it once.

Gio is a #1 defenseman playing on a mediocre team, end of story.

They are one of the best pairings in the NHL. Both move the puck, both are two-way, mobile, solid defensively. I think they'll be a pairing to lead Calgary for many years to come.

Jannik Hansen does not have a career hat trick. I don't think Nielsen is the first Dane to score a hat trick as I do recall Lars Eller scoring one back in 2012. Mikkel Boedker, another Dane, has also scored a hat trick in the past.

Boedker has a hat-trick this season.

Archived