The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Red Wings sign Tyler Bertuzzi to 3 year deal

i don't get ppl and why the are reacting to this post the way they are... i read it and i knew right away it wasn't todd...and so what if the signing was last week... is there another thread on the this subject... awesome post op thanks for the update!.

Its Tyler Bertuzzi not Todd.

Yes... I was more than aware...

That's why I said:

C'mon, who actually believed they signed a washed up 39 year old for 3 years?

If this fooled you it's your own fault.

Implying that it was silly for people who saw "Red Wings Sign Bertuzzi for 3 years" to think that it meant Todd.

Can't get anyone now, mods edited the title.

Hmm, wonder why they did that... B)

Unless you actually wanted people to react the way they have to this thread rather than just discuss the signing. That sounds more like the truth.

Hmm, wonder why they did that... B)

Unless you actually wanted people to react the way they have to this thread rather than just discuss the signing. That sounds more like the truth.

No really..... I wonder why too..... :shock: , because to many bum hurt people don't like to have a laugh.

It's like the end of the world to some people, omg I wasted 2 seconds of my life to click on a topic I thought may have been about Todd. But, because I was tricked into viewing this topic, that I thought may of been Todd. I'm going to act like I knew it wasn't Todd and waste another couple minutes of my life, and write something to the OP and ridicule him, because he made me come into this topic.

Personally I thought more people would of had a laugh about it, and to also see there was another Bertuzzi out there, that may one day play in the NHL.

I admitted that it got me when I first went to the original website, had a LAUGH, but did I get all upset and mad at the original writer? No. I didn't start whining and crying to the writer about how his title was misleading, or that he should of included his first name, or that his article was a joke, all I had to do was continue reading and find out which Bertuzzi it was, like a normal person.

Not to keep bumping this, but many of us are aware of Tyler Bertuzzi. A fair number of us are also aware that having an ambiguous title to mislead other posters about the true content of the thread is not acceptable, check the board specific rules for this sub forum if you don't believe me.

It's been done before, like with Jordie and Jamie Benn, Yannick and Shea Weber, etc. and you're trolling the people see the link since you know at least some people will not get that it's Tyler, not Todd. That's why the mods changed the title.

The only one whining here now is you, let's let people talk about the Bertuzzi signing - Tyler's that is.

Not to keep bumping this, but many of us are aware of Tyler Bertuzzi. A fair number of us are also aware that having an ambiguous title to mislead other posters about the true content of the thread is not acceptable, check the board specific rules for this sub forum if you don't believe me.

It's been done before, like with Jordie and Jamie Benn, Yannick and Shea Weber, etc. and you're trolling the people see the link since you know at least some people will not get that it's Tyler, not Todd. That's why the mods changed the title.

The only one whining here now is you, let's let people talk about the Bertuzzi signing - Tyler's that is.

Well the only reason it continues to be bumped, is you continue to reply to this topic and my posts. I remember you now, I had problems with you in the past about being a mini mod, and you just continue to try and be one. Let the mods do their job, if they feel the title is not right they can change it, or if you don't like it you can report it so a mod can change it, those are the rules.

How is it really misleading? The kids name is Bertuzzi. It wasn't like it was some other kid, and I was using the name Bertuzzi to mislead people into a topic about someone not named Bertuzzi, your really trying to stretch this one out ok.

Clearly misrepresenting the contents of your thread or posting false Trades/Signings/Acquisitions to send the forum into a frenzy will be taken very seriously and will result in an automatic suspension.

Clearly wasn't misrepresenting the contents, because his name is Bertuzzi. Sure wasn't false because he is Bertuzzi, and he was signed. And BTW, there isn't one sentence on the rules that state when posting a new topic include both players first and last names, in case you weren't aware of this, but I'm sure you are because your always up to date on these things.

Is literally everything to you trolling? Like seriously dude you really need to lighten up a bit in life. Let's go over it together why don't we, and help you understand it a little more clearly.

TROLLING

Trolling is defined as posting with the intent of annoying or provoking a negative reaction from other users. We realize this can be a grey issue in many cases, and moderators will use their discretion and judgment to sort situations out. The following is considered trolling:

• Posting a negative topic about a group. For example, a "Why are ____ always ______".
  • Posting about a person instead of the topic at hand. Please keep discussion topic based. If you are talking about another user in a way which is not relative to discussion, you're doing it wrong.
  • Using personal information or images to attack another user. This includes making negative comments about where someone has been educated, where they grew up etc.
  • Mocking other users by imitating their posting style and behaviour.
  • Being rude, condescending, overly critical and aggressive.
  • Spamming board rules, or telling other users you've reported their posts.
  • Posting abrasive negative judgement on the quality of posts (eg. 'Your opinion is moronic, ignorant, stupid)
Stay civil and discuss the topic rather than the users.
  • Let's start with the first one, my topic had no intent to be negative, but if anything this sounds exactly to what your doing in this topic, trying to get negative reactions.
  • The second one never happened.
  • Third one again never happened.
  • Fourth one, were in the clear.
  • Fifth one, still in the clear.
  • Sixth one, still hasn't happened.
  • Seventh and final I felt some wrath from others, but that was all.

Last but not least, discuss the topic and not the users, this one is all you! Instead of trying to be a mini mod all the time, why don't you just discuss the topic.

Archived