The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Red Wings sign Tyler Bertuzzi to 3 year deal

Hmm, wonder why they did that... B)

Unless you actually wanted people to react the way they have to this thread rather than just discuss the signing. That sounds more like the truth.

Not to keep bumping this, but many of us are aware of Tyler Bertuzzi. A fair number of us are also aware that having an ambiguous title to mislead other posters about the true content of the thread is not acceptable, check the board specific rules for this sub forum if you don't believe me.

It's been done before, like with Jordie and Jamie Benn, Yannick and Shea Weber, etc. and you're trolling the people see the link since you know at least some people will not get that it's Tyler, not Todd. That's why the mods changed the title.

The only one whining here now is you, let's let people talk about the Bertuzzi signing - Tyler's that is.

its an elc on a chl player. about the only reason anyone cares is because he's a bertuzzi.

it was fun. nobody got hurt.

perhaps some fresh air will help with your inferiority complex.

Really, did I just have someone call me a mini mod and quote the board rules to me in the same post?

You should check out the board specific rules for the trades, rumours, signings sub-forum:

4. Clearly misrepresenting the contents of your thread or posting false Trades/Signings/Acquisitions to send the forum into a frenzy will be taken very seriously and will result in an automatic suspension.

http://forum.canucks.com/forum-39/announcement-15-board-specific-rules/

Since you'd already been fooled yourself and admitted you'd do the same to others by posting it here with the same title, and there have been a number of people who have thought it could have been Todd and not Tyler, I think my point was made long before the mods corrected the title for you.

Really, did I just have someone call me a mini mod and quote the board rules to me in the same post?

You should check out the board specific rules for the trades, rumours, signings sub-forum:

http://forum.canucks.com/forum-39/announcement-15-board-specific-rules/

Since you'd already been fooled yourself and admitted you'd do the same to others by posting it here with the same title, and there have been a number of people who have thought it could have been Todd and not Tyler, I think my point was made long before the mods corrected the title for you.

Mini Mod, just to clarify it for you a little more, since you weren't sure if someone did call you that.

Oh no, I saw it, I just couldn't believe someone who did so would quote board rules at me. Actually, no, I can believe that too. You aren't the first person to try that.

But I'm glad people haven't gotten derailed in this thread, commenting on the unclear title and how you 'got' a few people thinking it was Todd. Surely you created this thread to discuss Tyler Bertuzzi's contract only though, right? Oh wait, no, that's not true either:

This is what got me in the first place, all I was doing was a google search on Bertuzzi to see what was going on with him. Then I see this Bertuzzi signs 3 years and I was like no way, had to check it out, but thought I would return the favor to all these wonderful happy people on CDC :lol:

Oh no, I saw it, I just couldn't believe someone who did so would quote board rules at me. Actually, no, I can believe that too. You aren't the first person to try that.

But I'm glad people haven't gotten derailed in this thread, commenting on the unclear title and how you 'got' a few people thinking it was Todd. Surely you created this thread to discuss Tyler Bertuzzi's contract only though, right? Oh wait, no, that's not true either:

Just like you quoted board rules as well, but nice trolling!

Well, I had to help you find the one you were trying to explain. It's certainly not my fault you didn't find it without my help.

I think we can let it go though, just in case there is actually anyone interested in discussing Tyler Bertuzzi.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, I had to help you find the one you were trying to explain. It's certainly not my fault you didn't find it without my help.

I think we can let it go though, just in case there is actually anyone interested in discussing Tyler Bertuzzi.

LOL :lol:, the same one that I had already sent to you, so you just felt like copying and reposting it back to me, lol whatever helps you sleep at night I guess....

Yeah hopefully you can take your own advice and let it go, sure would be nice, especially to others here. But maybe you should bold Tylers name too, then people could see it better.

LOL :lol:, the same one that I had already sent to you, so you just felt like copying and reposting it back to me, lol whatever helps you sleep at night I guess....

Yeah hopefully you can take your own advice and let it go, sure would be nice, especially to others here. But maybe you should bold Tylers name too, then people could see it better.

You've missed the boat yet again.

I provided the rule specific to this sub-forum because you weren't using 'Bertuzzi' to make people think it was about someone not named Bertuzzi, but rather a different - and very much popular on CDC - Bertuzzi. That would be obvious from my examples from earlier, like Jordie versus Jamie Benn.

And I said perhaps we should both drop this subject in this thread, nothing at all related to the title the mods have already fixed. If 'Tyler' isn't there like it read originally, then people won't see it at all until they open the thread and find out which one you're talking about. You replied to me remember, I was replying in general about all the other replies where people were clearly coming to the thread expecting something else.

omg you just said let it go, he agreed, then you spent 2 more paragraphs and a condescending nautical reference justifying your existence.

I thought your point was this thread should only be about Tyler Bertuzzi? i think you just enjoy being a mini mod more than the actual mods.

I wish I had twitter so i could ask what @TylerBertuzzi thinks of all this. I'm sure he'd be outraged!!!!!

omg you just said let it go, he agreed, then ...

He agreed?! Nice try, he said I should let it go, but nothing of himself and his continued replies. Not to mention you chiming in now.

Any chance this thread would survive for any significant length strictly about Tyler was over before it started, and once it was just 'Bertuzzi' it actually got some legs but completely unrelated to what it should be about.

But you go get a Twitter account and tell Tyler what he thinks about you guys continuing to respond to someone you think is trolling. That's it for me.

I provided the rule specific to this sub-forum because you weren't using 'Bertuzzi' to make people think it was about someone not named Bertuzzi, but rather a different - and very much popular on CDC - Bertuzzi. That would be obvious from my examples from earlier, like Jordie versus Jamie Benn.

And I said perhaps we should both drop this subject in this thread, nothing at all related to the title the mods have already fixed. If 'Tyler' isn't there like it read originally, then people won't see it at all until they open the thread and find out which one you're talking about. You replied to me remember, I was replying in general about all the other replies where people were clearly coming to the thread expecting something else.

Really lol, let's do some back tracking, you posted in this topic originally because you wanted to be some mini mod and complain about the title in the first place. Obviously by posting that you were expecting a response(troll), and you got it I explained that title was exactly the same as the link I provided, and even other people were telling you to just drop it, but of course you just couldn't do that. Then all of a sudden you go off about me not being smarter then the original writer, and accused me of trolling, because I explained it to you and you just couldn't handle it.

Just to help you clarify things you responded to this thread in the first place, trying to be a mini mod and brought it all on yourself, but just keep blaming everyone else for your mistakes. Don't worry keep it up actually, you're doing a class A job of trolling already.

He agreed?! Nice try, he said I should let it go, but nothing of himself and his continued replies. Not to mention you chiming in now.

Any chance this thread would survive for any significant length strictly about Tyler was over before it started, and once it was just 'Bertuzzi' it actually got some legs but completely unrelated to what it should be about.

But you go get a Twitter account and tell Tyler what he thinks about you guys continuing to respond to someone you think is trolling. That's it for me.

So, you have just admitted to trolling nice job! Your intentions coming into this thread from the beginning, was this thread was over before it started, but continued to reply and post in it, after you already had thought this, great job!

And yes I did say hopefully you could let it go, because you started this all from the beginning, but obviously that is out of your control to do, just always have to have the last word.

Archived