The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Edmonton.

BeefGormley

hansen being on second line seems like they are showcasing him so we can maximize his trade value no other reason in my eyes why kass shouldnt be the one getting that chance on second. id much rather we trade hansen and a seventh d man for a puck moving ppqb dman if possible and have kenins play on fourth line kids playing welll in utica abd is a cheap 580 k cap hit

roster should be

sedin sedin vrbata

kassian bonino higgins

burrows horvat mattias

kenins richardson dorset

sestito

edler tanev

hamhuis sbisa

stanton bieska

ppqb

miller

lack

what do you all think of that ine up

Hansen on the 2nd line...

How is Zack going to turn into the player we want to be if we don't give him chances? Sometimes you just have to give the young guys minutes instead of punishing them for their mistakes.

Kassian's not being punished for anything...he's found some confidence and consistency playing with Matthias and Richardson, so why would Willie want to disrupt that? This desire among some Canucks fans to have Kassian rushed onto the second line is laughable...how about you let the kid get settled in a groove and let him grow into a top six role? He's playing well where he is right now.

I will reiterate what others have said. Kassian has found chemistry on the 3rd line with Richardson and Mathias, why would we disrupt what has been our best line the last 2 games? Maybe, just maybe, that line tears it up again and wins us this game.

Lets not forget we all want Mathias to get rolling as well; keeping that line intact at this point is more of a priority, and more beneficial to the TEAM, than giving kassian 2nd line opportunities.

hansen being on second line seems like they are showcasing him so we can maximize his trade value no other reason in my eyes why kass shouldnt be the one getting that chance on second. id much rather we trade hansen and a seventh d man for a puck moving ppqb dman if possible and have kenins play on fourth line kids playing welll in utica abd is a cheap 580 k cap hit

roster should be

sedin sedin vrbata

kassian bonino higgins

burrows horvat mattias

kenins richardson dorset

sestito

edler tanev

hamhuis sbisa

stanton bieska

ppqb

miller

lack

what do you all think of that ine up

I think you need your eyes checked and you should lay off of smokin' and strokin' Kenins' pipe. Hate to burst your Kenins bubble, but even Sestito is way ahead of him on the depth chart.

Kassian is playing great where he is on the third line so breaking up this line doesn't seem like a smart thing to do. Hansen has a history of being able to pinch hit on the second. Just as long as he's not a permanent fixture in the top six, team will be fine.

I think you need your eyes checked and you should lay off of smokin' and strokin' Kenins' pipe. Hate to burst your Kenins bubble, but even Sestito is way ahead of him on the depth chart.

Kassian is playing great where he is on the third line. Why would anyone want to break this line up at this time? Hansen has a history of being able to pinch hit on the second. Just as long as he's not a permanent fixture in the top six, team will be fine.

This.

Archived