The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Taylor Hall out 2 to 4 weeks

Mackcanuck

Is it just me, or are we always injuring Oilers?

Last year it was Kassian smashing Sam Gagner's jaw. Kass also pretty much ended Ben Eager in that fight. I think Ballard hurt Hordichuk on that one hipcheck. Was Hall hurt when Torres took him out at the end of that season?

Last year it was Kassian smashing Sam Gagner's jaw. Kass also pretty much ended Ben Eager in that fight. I think Ballard hurt Hordichuk on that one hipcheck. Was Hall hurt when Torres took him out at the end of that season?

I think Torres took out Eberle, not Hall

Not sure what he was trying to do when he tried to cut to the inside of the lane with a defenseman right there beside him...but hey it's, Hall. Got to expect the unexpected with that guy I suppose.

Anyways, this could have been a lot worse of an injury than it ended up being. Imagine if it was an actual physical player that decided to box him out of the lane, he would have gotten rubbed, dropped and smashed as he hit the net and end boards, all in one play.

Live and learn...hopefully.

As much as it pains me, I have to agree with Kypreos that Hall seems to lack the radar necessary to recognize dangerous situations and react accordingly. If he doesn't develop it, his career will indeed be short. Bieksa had a chance to knock him into next year but backed off. Lots of guys in the league would have taken the opportunity to put him out.

If you go to any Oilers message board, you'll see a lot of people who agree with you. They don't like us very much because of it.

If you go to any Oilers message board, you'll see a lot of people who agree with you. They don't like us very much because of it.

Because we "hurt" them or beat them all the time? I think they're more salty because of the latter.

Archived