The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

rookies in ahl and not ready for nhl

kylemac3

all players in utica you can see there.

http://www.uticacomets.com/player-stats/

as for bennings new chara in the khl NIKITA TRYAMKIN gp g a p pm

2014-15 stats_arrow.gif Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg stats_arrow.gif KHL 23 0 2 2 17 -1

hes also a ways from being in the nhl....

as for thatcher demko he has a .929 save % with boston college so in his league he is pretyy good just like markstrom and ericson.

as for subban gp g a p pm

2014-15 stats_arrow.gif Belleville Bulls stats_arrow.gif OHL 12 6 9 15 12 +2

and jake gp g a p pm

2014-15 stats_arrow.gif Calgary Hitmen stats_arrow.gif WHL 3 2 3 5 2 -1

mccnan gp g a p pm

2014-15 stats_arrow.gif Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds stats_arrow.gif OHL 9 6 8 14 4 +5

anton cederholm gp g a p pm

2014-15 stats_arrow.gif Portland Winterhawks stats_arrow.gif WHL 14 4 1 5 17 -7

so my point is we will have to bear with our ageing team for 3-5 years untill benning and lindens vision will start to show for the moment they are playing with what gillis gave them. im intrested to see what the future holds because we now own our farm team and they will develop together and have chemistry when they hit the nhl. but looking at those number they are not ready for the nhl right now and need time to grow in utica together as a team there. now of course not all will make it but now that we are following detroits rebuild model im sure we will get a few studs and we will trade for what we lack in our rookies when they are nhl ready. as for our rookies not in utica i cant wait till they get there because right now uticas in 1st in the ahl and with our drafted talent going in they can only get better as they develop and itd be great if they can start a winning culture there to boost there growth as more talent is infused into that team.

so my point is we will have to bear with our ageing team for 3-5 years untill benning and lindens vision will start to show

What's to "bear with"?

I love this version of the Canucks, they play b@lls-out offensive hockey, I haven't been bored with one game this season. They are obviously having fun and so am I. They've even got a winning record!

WD is my dream coach, the way he's running the team is exactly what I would have chosen, if it were up to me. The loose, unpredictable, "Go for it" style reminds me of the 94' era squad.

Trev promised us a product we could enjoy again, and he has delivered on that 100%

I don't need to wait 3-5 years for anything, I'm enjoying the team right now, maybe more than I have in several years.

i copy and pasted the table from uticas website and when i posted it it switched to that bs with no chart, im to lazy to start over so just go to uticas website

http://www.uticacomets.com/player-stats/

Hey I have a great thread idea ... but I'm too tired to put any effort in, or actually write down the thought so if you could think it for me and research it that would be great.

Brutal.

I think your 3-5 yrs timeframe is about right (although I don't agree with your 'suffering with our aging team' comment). The new management team has already brought changes that are clear improvements. The team is on the right track.

Along with Vey, I suspect we will have 1 or 2 more rookies in the lineup by trade deadline this year. (Horvat, Gaunce, Jensen)

Next year, JB might bring in another prospect/young player (defense) like he did with Vey this year. The previous 3 will definately make the team if they already haven't. We probably will see another prospect making the leap as well. (Shinkaruak, Corrado)

By the 3rd year, we will see the likes of Virtanen, McCann, Cassels and others making the push.

And then there are the draft picks from said years coming along nicely.

I think 2016/17 will be a huge year for the Nucks, with 2/3 PO rounds under their belt By the following year, they will be a contending team with a very low salary cap. The future is looking pretty good. :towel:

What's to "bear with"?

I love this version of the Canucks, they play b@lls-out offensive hockey, I haven't been bored with one game this season. They are obviously having fun and so am I. They've even got a winning record!

WD is my dream coach, the way he's running the team is exactly what I would have chosen, if it were up to me. The loose, unpredictable, "Go for it" style reminds me of the 94' era squad.

Trev promised us a product we could enjoy again, and he has delivered on that 100%

I don't need to wait 3-5 years for anything, I'm enjoying the team right now, maybe more than I have in several years.

Well said, count me in with these sentiments too

and you sir are not ready to post on CDC, so come back in a few years, when our prospects are ready and you graduate from primary school.

Jeez, is that really what does it for you? Really? Trying to belittle someone when 3 or 4 guys have already got in their crass comments before you.

Archived