The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN @ COL - NOV.4

Gross-Misconduct

Nice GDT, Gross. That is one industrial strength brassier that the young lady is sporting in your GIF.

Canucks 4 vs. Avs 2.

I see Bo having a big opening night...will be channeling his adrenaline for an assist, dominance in the F/O circle, and some stellar defensive play.

Very excited about this one.

Something tells me that the Sedins and Vrbata have been conserving energy for the up-and-coming contests on the road. Trying to beat the Avs will be just as important as trying to beat any Californian team. Not only are we trying to beat a team that's already beat us this season, but as we know, they're a speed team. We were able to beat a speed team in Montreal the other night, so through out working the opponent and having Miller/Lack come up with some timely saves, we'll win this game tomorrow.

4-2 Canucks.

edit: typo

Well we're still playing like chickens with their heads cut off ~90% of the time so I expect the Canucks to win this one. No blowout though. Predicting something along the lines of 4-3 in OT. Canucks jump out to an early lead but we manage to tie it and then continue our really awesome trend of blowing it in OT.

This week will be a battle. I'm looking forward to it, but have realistic expectations. Will be happy to grab a road win or two. We will lose games folks, keep level headed when it happens. As long as the effort is there, we can't ask for any more. Go Canucks!

Archived