The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pavel Bure Orca Jersey

VANcanucks92

Ive looked everywhere for this jersey, anyone know where I could get it? Either the white or blue one doesnt matter. Bure is my fav player and Ive got the white skate, black skate and the infamous red third jersey all with Bure on the back, would love to get the orca one aswell, thanks.

post-124087-0-84524400-1415066857_thumb.

Oh go shove up your kilt. Dude just wants some help.

Ebay might be a good place to start. Worse comes to worse, just buy the jersey, and take it to jersey city to get customized. They did it for my vintage jersey, so they should do it for the old orca too.

i don't know of anywhere that would still sell that jersey on the shelves. unless it's a private buyer, your best bet would be to get just the blank jersey and then pay to have it crested for Bure

Pacific Coast Cresting has done all my jerseys and they're fantastic. Great people and they do great work. In fact, I might have seen some orca jerseys hanging in their store the last time i was there. Might be worth it to give them a call. Maybe they can offer up some help.

Ebay might be a good place to start. Worse comes to worse, just buy the jersey, and take it to jersey city to get customized. They did it for my vintage jersey, so they should do it for the old orca too.

2nd on ebay, my friend has had great success finding vintage nucks jerseys there over the years.

and lol @ elvis's post being deleted. gotta hurt those precious post counts.

i don't know of anywhere that would still sell that jersey on the shelves. unless it's a private buyer, your best bet would be to get just the blank jersey and then pay to have it crested for Bure

Pacific Coast Cresting has done all my jerseys and they're fantastic. Great people and they do great work. In fact, I might have seen some orca jerseys hanging in their store the last time i was there. Might be worth it to give them a call. Maybe they can offer up some help.

Yeah I get all my jerseys at Rocky mountain sports awsesome place, and yeah Ill prob have to do that was thinking the same thing tbh, thanks guys.

you could always message this dude and see if he can do up some custom numbering for you. Then you would just need to find an orca jersey which would probably be relatively cheap and heat press the numbers and nameplate on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-UNSEWN-Kit-for-Your-Jersey-With-Any-Name-and-Number-of-your-choice-/151210217463?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item2334d4cff7

ebay also has a plethora of bure jerseys you could add to your collection (ie. Team Russia, canucks all star jersey, yellow throwback...etc)

you could probably get him down to 350 or so... not sure what your budget is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pavel-Bure-Rookie-Signed-Framed-Jersey-/251472014762?pt=US_Autographs&hash=

this guy is accepting offers as well

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/clt/4702799641.html

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

unfortunately, like with everyone else's statement above, you've got to the secondary market [ie: ebay, craigslist, kiji etc] to find that style of jersey, as it is no longer "in print" anymore. good luck!

Thats one ugly bigtoe. Anyways I gotta ask whats with the pink cupcake on the jersey? Haha

How much does it cost to get a name stitched on?

What size?

Men's small. Has the A on the front of the jersey.

Just wanna let Vancanucks92 know that small is different from the small from reebok jerseys. Usually the small of the old CCM vinctages are literally the same size of the mediums of reebok jerseys...sadly i made this mistake getting a skate jersey haha.

Just wanna let Vancanucks92 know that small is different from the small from reebok jerseys. Usually the small of the old CCM vinctages are literally the same size of the mediums of reebok jerseys...sadly i made this mistake getting a skate jersey haha.

Thanks for the info. It does seem a bit larger than the new ones.

Thanks for the info. It does seem a bit larger than the new ones.

Yeah apparently a guy at a jersey store said the CCM jerseys were meant to be worn with hockey gear, but reebok when they took over the jersey licencing they realized peopel who wear jersey's more likely aren't wearing shoulder pads and such underneath, so its a slimmer fit.

I would also like to know what Pacific Coast Cresting charges to get a name/number stitched on a jersey? I'm planning to get the Millionaires jersey and either get Linden or Horvat stitched on.

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

unfortunately, like with everyone else's statement above, you've got to the secondary market [ie: ebay, craigslist, kiji etc] to find that style of jersey, as it is no longer "in print" anymore. good luck!

The blue one seems to be off here. If I remember correctly, the numbers should be a bit silver instead of white. And also the font of the A is a bit off.

Archived