The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many games do you watch in one season in average?

Rubik

Watching games  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the arena, on tv, on pc, everything counts... Me, so far, I've seen 11 games out of 12, (missed the last oilers game), but probably I won't be able to watch all the remaining 70 games. (of course more, if the guys makes the playoff) I think I will manage to watch 40-50 games this season.

What about you?

There were two years, I'll say the 2008 season and 2009 season where I watched every single game.

However, I haven't had CI Package for quite a few years and live in Manitoba, so however many times the Canucks play on HNIC, that's how many I watch.

As for Jets games, I probably watch upwards of 40 per year.

One of the reasons I moved back to BC was so I could watch as many as I can possibly watch.

I missed 2 games last year.

Expecting to watch (or listen on the radio if I'm on the road somewhere) about the same - and hopefully between 16 - 28 playoff games ;)

If I can't watch them I generally listen or record them. I go to 1-2 games year depending on whether a freight company gives me a free ticket. I will pay for one game a year to see the Wings with my pal who's father has worked for the Wings organization for many years.

I don't really care about pre-season, but I always watch the first game.

If I miss a playoff game, something bad happened to me and you should call the authorities.

Archived