The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good Bar for Birthday

Hookman

I live in Surrey right by the highway so I'm open to anything in Metro Vancouver. The age range of the group is from 22-35.

I've heard The Pint can be good. It's a gong show on game nights apparently though.

http://www.thepint.ca/vancouver/index.htm

Personally, my fav pub is The Townhall in Langley. Lots of craft beer selections and the food is awesome!

http://jrgvancouver.ca/townhall-langley/

It's always a party at the Blarney Stone.

The weekends there is a good band. Tons of girls dancing all over the place. Two levels, each with bars. And good deals on shots.

That was where we would always go for a birthday.

I totally forgot about that place. Used to love it there when I was in my early 20's

Why is Coquitlam boring? I've heard good things about the place.

It's essentially just massive suburban sprawl. It has it's perks, but nightlife is not one of them.

The Dew is really the only big bar around for ~19-25 year olds anymore, unless you want to shell out money DT or take a 30 minute taxi to go to Roosters. On a Friday night, it's pretty much Dew or bust unless somebody throws a house party.

Don't get me wrong, I still have fun at the Dew because I'm getting drunk with a bunch of friends, but the place is terrible comparatively. It's an alright place to spend a Friday night when there is nothing better to do. But if I'm celebrating a birthday or treating myself at all, it's way down on my list of places to go.

It's essentially just massive suburban sprawl. It has it's perks, but nightlife is not one of them.

The Dew is really the only big bar around for ~19-25 year olds anymore, unless you want to shell out money DT or take a 30 minute taxi to go to Roosters. On a Friday night, it's pretty much Dew or bust unless somebody throws a house party.

Don't get me wrong, I still have fun at the Dew because I'm getting drunk with a bunch of friends, but the place is terrible comparatively. It's an alright place to spend a Friday night when there is nothing better to do. But if I'm celebrating a birthday or treating myself at all, it's way down on my list of places to go.

Ah, I see.

What drinks do you typically like? I think Jagermeister is one of them, I would assume...

Archived