The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hannah Bernard > Joey Kenward

Danimal

Joeys is there every night from what I have seen.....He asks great questions, is respectful, Kenward is fine but not as FINE as Hannah ;p

hannah-bernard-women-of-vancouver-4.jpg?

Wow she's a total babe. And Joey's is not good at all!

They both suck tbh. The only thing she has going for her is her looks, which, let's be honest is how she got the job to begin with

Shallow post is shallow. Just because she's attractive, that's somehow the only thing she's good for all of a sudden.

They both suck tbh. The only thing she has going for her is her looks, which, let's be honest is how she got the job to begin with

I think this is the fickle reality of entertainment.

Luck has a lot to do with it - both in connections and how you look.

Lots of celebrities have gone the route of plastic surgery. They really buy into that, even though they turn out far worse than they were before.

You know what I do? I try to pay no more attention to a girl that looks better than 7 than I do to a girl that looks sub-5.

She's done alot of work within the penny stock/venture cap marketing industry I think. She's good in front of the camera, is pretty good at getting the crowd going in the arena. CanucksTV interviewers will always ask boring questions. I think Kenward is very lame, but he's given a mandate and he follows most likely, wouldn't see much of a difference if it was anyone else.

Still miss Kristin.. she was cute and good at what she did

Hannah is also hot and seems pretty natural talking to people and on camera

Joey is horribad his questions are the absolute worst with no eye candy to make up for it

"how does it feel.....? " " It must feel good to....?" like every question.

The new young Indian sportsnet guy is also not ready for prime time yet.

Careful, you wouldn't want to sound like a dumb sexist now.

Oops. Just saying what the average guy who doesn't follow who the reporters sitting with a beer after a long day would think...

Personally I respect all women and think Hannah is probably very intelligent but in the context of her job she is limited to asking simple questions that don't require much thought. ;)

By the way the Indian dude Irfaan Garfar or whatever Sportsnet hired from News 1130 seems like he is too nervous to do the interviews. I think he is still having a hard time believing he gets to that close to the players and has a hard time separating being a fan boy with being a professional and not just asking softball questions.

Oops. Just saying what the average guy who doesn't follow who the reporters sitting with a beer after a long day would think...

Personally I respect all women and think Hannah is probably very intelligent but in the context of her job she is limited to asking simple questions that don't require much thought. ;)

By the way the Indian dude Irfaan Garfar or whatever Sportsnet hired from News 1130 seems like he is too nervous to do the interviews. I think he is still having a hard time believing he gets to that close to the players and has a hard time separating being a fan boy with being a professional and not just asking softball questions.

Woops, just saying what the average guy would say in a private conversation with his buddies isn't proper on a public internet forum where everyone will get offended. You're pretty much the definition of the idiots that are the reason I see insanely anti-male sentiment in the news these days related to harassment on social media and gaming.

Still miss Kristin.. she was cute and good at what she did

Hannah is also hot and seems pretty natural talking to people and on camera

Joey is horribad his questions are the absolute worst with no eye candy to make up for it

"how does it feel.....? " " It must feel good to....?" like every question.

The new young Indian sportsnet guy is also not ready for prime time yet.

He is Muslim and I agree,, he isnt ready.

Archived