The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo as a full time NHLer

VanNucks4Life

to be honest im just hoping for a good game for him, but i think he did great!

Plays physical

Able to skate with a fast team

Good positioning in front of the crease

WIN FACE OFF

He will not be a our toews but he can be our mike richards or maybe a patrice bergeron maybe not now but in the near future. I know its too early just 1 nhl game under his belt but c'mon horvat did surpass most of our expectations.

Now the question is should he be given another game or not? Coz for me one of the big test for this young kid is to play against some of the top center in the nhl, big and experience center with the likes of carter getzlaf couture thornton! And yeah almost forgot kesler,from they 1 he is consider as the possible successor of that guy!

If he can play with this type of guys i think the management should evaluate the possibility of moving some of the of our roster player to open a spot for horvat. And if ever that happens what kind of player should we look for?

he'll be our mario lemieux crossed with gretzky, crosby, ovi, stamkos, toews, kane, richards, lindros, and howe.

:lol:

This better be true, considering your reputation around here. Anything less and I'm going to be mad. :P

SHOULDA DRAFTED NICHUSKIN! *

Intentionally spelled wrong.

Speaking of which, your post just gave me an idea.

We should start up a dating service for high-end elite athletes for both genders. Then the kid would come out better than Crozby at age 3. I'm sure with time the athletic bloodlines can be introduced. THen the Canucks can pick him after they trade the Sedins!111

he'll be our mario lemieux crossed with gretzky, crosby, ovi, stamkos, toews, kane, richards, lindros, and howe.

you forgot Nealy...you know we need someone connected with the NHL so that we can get preferrencial treatment when guys like Keith goes flying elbow first after our new star player.

Archived