The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bonino is clutch!

TheRussianRocket.

I remember when we got Bones, there was a lot of talk of how timely he scored in Anaheim with many game tying & game winning goals, regular season and playoffs...so far, looks like he's doing the same here and hasn't lost a beat.

Seems like a disproportionate amount of his goals are game sealing and as a matter of fact, he already has 3 game winners tied with Kunitz for the league lead. Bonino seems to be really calm and cool in high pressure situations and see's the game a step ahead in these situations. The guy is clutch. Such a great pick up and really, it's simply sublime. Every move Benning has made since he's got here is paying off dividends...Sbisa led the team on time on ice last game against the Sharks!

pleasedont call him bones you dont know him personally. i bet he hates that nickname as well

Coming from the guy with the username bonerino?

Bonino has been awesome so far. A hell of a lot better than I originally thought he was. Really great pick up by Benning so far.

Yeah some of the fans at hfboards were actually lamenting losing him ahead of some of the kids that people here were clamoring for, and his clutchness was part of the reason for his becoming a fan favorite out east. It's a pleasant surprise for us for sure, and good to know that we were getting a quality, young, cost-controlled entity from one of our rivals.

Always good to see a center who can both pass AND snipe, and his snipes are quite lovely.

6384839-attractive-caucasian-chef-kissin

Bonino is awesome. Did I see this much production this fast? No. But anyone that watched him late last season and in the playoffs shouldnt be too surprised. He was already looking clutch then.

I'm torn between getting a Bonino or a Dorsett jersey. Both bring something totally different to our team but both are making their presence felt big time.

Bonino is awesome. Did I see this much production this fast? No. But anyone that watched him late last season and in the playoffs shouldnt be too surprised. He was already looking clutch then.

I'm torn between getting a Bonino or a Dorsett jersey. Both bring something totally different to our team but both are making their presence felt big time.

No Kassian jersey?

Archived