The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kesler 1

TheRussianRocket.

Are you looking for brownie points by adding "fanaholic" in there? ...

Make up your mind, you want him to have his moment but in a sideways condescending way you're throwing "fanaholic" in there.

What is a "fanaholic" anyways? Someone who doesn't watch the next game cuz his team got blown out the night before? And gets excited for one down the road cuz they just won one? I'm pretty sure that called a bandwagon'er.

Or it could be the persons forum name is Fanaholic. Not trying to correct you in a sideways condescending way or anything though, just a thought.

Heck I know it's early but should I dare say that if Benning adds a few more pieces, can we contend for the cup? Benning and Trevor looking like geniuses right now. They have my full support and confidence with whatever they decide.

We've looked really good so far. I've said before but if we want to make the playoffs and go on a serious run this is what we should look like:

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata

____ - Bonino - Kassian

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Matthias - Richardson - Dorsett/Vey/Hansen

Hamhuis - _____

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Bieksa

Miller

Lack/Markstrom

We have the pieces, it's just a matter of who's available and if Benning wants to pull the trigger.

We've looked really good so far. I've said before but if we want to make the playoffs and go on a serious run this is what we should look like:

Sedin - Sedin - Vrbata

____ - Bonino - Kassian

Higgins - Horvat - Burrows

Matthias - Richardson - Dorsett/Vey/Hansen

Hamhuis - _____

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Bieksa

Miller

Lack/Markstrom

We have the pieces, it's just a matter of who's available and if Benning wants to pull the trigger.

And what the price is - that worries me more.

And what the price is - that worries me more.

Don't worry...be happy. :bigblush: JB doesn't care about 'a serious run' this year. He's looking ahead a couple or 3 years before the team is a contender again. There's no way he trades off our young talent while we're in a transition year. He's (and WD) given us some decent hockey to watch this year and that's way more than most of us anticipated.

I think Van and Cal are proving that re-tooling is a far better way to upgrade the team than rebuilding like Edm and Buff.

Are you looking for brownie points by adding "fanaholic" in there? ...

Make up your mind, you want him to have his moment but in a sideways condescending way you're throwing "fanaholic" in there.

What is a "fanaholic" anyways? Someone who doesn't watch the next game cuz his team got blown out the night before? And gets excited for one down the road cuz they just won one? I'm pretty sure that called a bandwagon'er.

Ahhh, Fanaholic is his username. And no, brownie points mean diddly squat to me. Pay attention there Burgilny.

Okay, it wasn't cool of Kesler to want out of the city and team, said those harsh things about us, hit his former teammates and wants to score badly on us. However, it's not cool to forget about how much he did for us during the years of being a Canuck too. :sadno:

Archived