The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kesler 1

TheRussianRocket.

Man oh man, that was a great game. I am so glad I stayed up to watch that. Did you guys feel like this game was scripted or something? Henrik comes out, BAM, Kesler comes right out. It was very entertaining.

EDIT: Not to mention how many times Kesler wanted the puck.. Holy moly he wanted a goal real bad LOL.

Canucks got hot goaltending to get 2 wins but sorely outplayed...

Huh? The Canucks were outplayed in the first but besides that I thought they had the edge in play for the rest of the game.

Anyway, that was a highly entertaining game. And of course Bonino had to get our sole shootout goal, and to keep his team alive Kesler hits the post. Hahaha.

Eddie Lack played great and that grin he had after Kesler hit the post was classic.

No because Ducks were missing Perry, Fowler and Beauchemin. Healthy Ducks vs. healthy Nucks has Ducks coming out on top.

While they were missing the more prominent players, they're a much deeper team and were able to fill the voids better.

Defazio, Jensen, and Horvat were clearly the odd ones out on our side.

I don't think injuries are a fair excuse, we outplayed them today.

Haha no seriously. All I did was state my opinion. Obviously happy the Canucks won but what I stated before is how I feel. Then i get a warning from deb "don't criticize my team" the mod. Smh

That's not what it was for/said. But this is not ok and an example of why you're heading for another one.

Great game by us. Kesler actually had a good game, Bonino had a better one though with the shootout winner, our 2nd line was our best line. Burrows had a sick game, traffic infront, physical play, gritty play, playing like how he used to play. Our defence was alright but Anaheim is really good at keeping us in our own zone. Lack was amazing, that is what he used to play like. Lots of positives off a terrible game against LA.

DeFazio and Jensen barely played, I don't think they should be up here so if 2 bodies are good to go, send em down.

Archived