The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kesler 1

TheRussianRocket.

3 things I took from this game

1) Bonino turns it up a notch every time his team needs him to.

2) Horvat, Jensen showing they can play responsible even when game is tight despite lack of playing time

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

3) Hansen does not belong anywhere near the top six and top PP unit :lol:

"I got the call around 1 am this morning. It was quite the travel day and third game in three days but it was amazing" - DeFazio

What a fantastic game to get called up for. All that emotion and passion. Even if he didn't get to play much he still had the best seat in the house!

Again with the excuses. Canucks suck when they lose, when they win, pile on the excuses. Other team's hurt, never mind Vancouver's injuries, never mind the 6 games in 9 days in 6 different cities. Oh, the Ducks outplayed them, never mind the 35-29 shot advantage for the Canucks. Always with the excuses, yeesh.

Both the haters and Kesler can suck my nards. They earned this one.

You had to know when Bonino scored we'd win, since kesler always sucked at shootouts.

Guess we're tied with the Ducks and have more points than the Kings and Sharks, I guess we just aren't elite like those big Cali teams.

What a bounce back with a bunch of rookies and AHL call ups and our back up goalie, what a character building win for a newly minted team, good work JB and Willy D.

All you said in the warning was trolling. Where did I troll exactly? I put my opinion out there and because you didn't like it you gave me a warning. I've seen all of your posts when you attack others for criticizing the team. Someone should give you a warning.

You are asking for this from Deb XD

perma_banned.gif

All you said in the warning was trolling. Where did I troll exactly? I put my opinion out there and because you didn't like it you gave me a warning. I've seen all of your posts when you attack others for criticizing the team. Someone should give you a warning.

Arguing with a mod over discipline in a thread = some really bad forum etiquette

No because Ducks were missing Perry, Fowler and Beauchemin. Healthy Ducks vs. healthy Nucks has Ducks coming out on top.

Hate to say it, but in a 7 game series you're right. Same with healthy Canucks vs. healthy Sharks & Kings. Still, better than last year and it will only improve during Benning's administration. At least we can get some points from them now. Overall the road trip went well, but I still don't think we're at their level.

Yeah, I am super happy the Canucks won, but I highly doubt the Ducks score only one goal had Perry been in the lineup.

I mean, Corey Perry is tied with Nash for most goals scored, I think he would have been a wee bit of a factor.

I understand Vrbata was out for Vancouver, both teams had injuries etc, but Perry is arguably the best scorer on both lineups by quite a bit.

No because Ducks were missing Perry, Fowler and Beauchemin. Healthy Ducks vs. healthy Nucks has Ducks coming out on top.

So if we lose the canucks sucks, but if we win it's every excuse why, you must have a happy life. Vrbatta, kassian, sbisa were all out, it was the second game of back to back, although we didn't really play yesterday, and our back up goalie was in. Still got two points. Above all else it was an exciting game. Relax dude have a beer, or a nap or whatever enjoy the sport.

Hate to say it, but in a 7 game series you're right. Same with healthy Canucks vs. healthy Sharks & Kings. Still, better than last year and it will only improve during Benning's administration. At least we can get some points from them now. Overall the road trip went well, but I still don't think we're at their level.

I think we have the potential to be close to or at the level of the Sharks and Ducks, but we aren't anywhere close to LA.

Guest Cuporbust2

Eddie laughing at Kesler when he hit the post :lol:

Lol. I think that was more a friend thing. They were apperantly buddies. I sorta thought that was cool.Willin to bet lots of joking between kes and the guys before this game.

Archived