The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Senators

KariyaSakicAnderson

Depends on which Cancuks team shows up...if it's the timid Canucks squad that showed up in San Jose and LA, then Miller is going to have to stand on his head to steal a win.

If it's the bold, hard skating, structured team that showed up in Anaheim last night, then it should be a slam dunk.

In the past I would have said the team would have returned to Vancouver feeling pretty satisfied with their .750 win pct. on the road and would have taken the first night back home off, but I have a different feeling about this Canucks team.

I'll take Willie's word at face value and say that he's going to ride the boys hard ("we didn't play good enough on the road trip" to paraphrase him), so I am predicting that the Canucks win this one 4 to 2 marked by a strong effort.

I had a dream last night that a Sedin retired from hockey to work on the drilling rigs. We had this conversation while painting my fence. We were painting my fence in the winter and I was like, " shouldn't you be playing hockey? It's winter" then he told me his intentions.

I'm not sure what this means, I just know it's directly related to the outcome of this game.

My Powers come with great responsibility.

Nice GDT. Predicting Van takes this, 5-1. Also hope some of our injured can return.

Would anyone else like to see Lack get this start? Get him rolling with 2 in a row. Next 4 games, try to give the gt's 2 starts each.

This would give Miller a bit of a mental break from a tough, grinding start; it also helps Eddie get into a bit of a groove. Lastly, if it went smoothly, it further showcases(league-wide) our depth at the position.

As well as Miller has played, I'd prefer closer to a 50/32 ratio, than the dominant starter, 65-70 game scenario.

Nice GDT. Predicting Van takes this, 5-1. Also hope some of our injured can return.

Would anyone else like to see Lack get this start? Get him rolling with 2 in a row. Next 4 games, try to give the gt's 2 starts each.

This would give Miller a bit of a mental break from a tough, grinding start; it also helps Eddie get into a bit of a groove. Lastly, if it went smoothly, it further showcases(league-wide) our depth at the position.

As well as Miller has played, I'd prefer closer to a 50/32 ratio, than the dominant starter, 65-70 game scenario.

Miller is paid $6mil a year to be the starter. So far he's 10-2. He should be the 'dominant starter' unless he has a total collapse.

I hope lehner gets the start for them... Anderson has been godlike.

Any word on our injured guys? Hopefully one or two are back.

Lehner probably wouldn`t be any better for the Canucks. They seem to hate going up against tall goalies.

Ottawa is a quick team so hopefully the Canucks can slow them down a bit and handle them like they did Colorado.

I had a dream last night that a Sedin retired from hockey to work on the drilling rigs. We had this conversation while painting my fence. We were painting my fence in the winter and I was like, " shouldn't you be playing hockey? It's winter" then he told me his intentions.

I'm not sure what this means, I just know it's directly related to the outcome of this game.

My Powers come with great responsibility.

I don't believe that's correct. In fact, I believe that's incorrect.

The Senators will win playing for that Nathan Cirillo guy. 7-2 Sens. Ryan x 3, Wiercioch x 2, MacArthur x 1, x Karlsson x 1, Richardson x 1, Bonino x 1

Well they played for that guy vs.NJ and vs.TOR at home. They lost both. I do hope they make the playoffs this year(unlikely).

Anyways I think we will beat them 4-2 or 5-2.

Archived