The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 5 destinations for holidays

ginoWer

Surprised nobody has mentioned Portugal yet.

Porto and Faro are both beautiful cities. Porto has gorgeous architecture and a very cool riverfront district with amazing restaurants and cool shops. Faro is right on the ocean with beautiful beaches, and the views from the hotels are breathtaking.

The entire country in general is very cool. The mix of Christian and Islamic influences in the architecture makes for an awesome trip if you're an architecture bug like myself.

There's also a town there that is surrounded by a medieval castle wall. You can walk all the way around the town on the top of the wall and take in the scenery. Absolutely breathtaking. I'll try and find my pictures and post a few in this thread.

Well, that's kind of an awkward way of going about it. Carry on.

it would have been more awkward, from my perspective, to mis-apply meaning to his currently meaningless statements. i can make assumptions about what he's TRYING to say, but there is absolutely no reason for me to meet him half way. if Dazzle wants to communicate with the big boys, he needs to put on his big boy pants and declare, declare, declare

anyway, thank you for the completely unsolicited permission and/or invitation to carry on

it would have been more awkward, from my perspective, to mis-apply meaning to his currently meaningless statements. i can make assumptions about what he's TRYING to say, but there is absolutely no reason for me to meet him half way. if Dazzle wants to communicate with the big boys, he needs to put on his big boy pants and declare, declare, declare

anyway, thank you for the completely unsolicited permission and/or invitation to carry on

I didn't realize that calling someone a hipster was such serious business. He wasn't exactly being subtle.

You're welcome.

I think he's saying you're a hipster douche.

Archived