The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Article] New Canucks saving money on taxes

DeNiro

Lol @ ppl like you with nothing better do do than make comments like this... Lol @ higher cost of living in van vs Anaheim.. SMRT

Nothing better to do than make comments like mine? Maybe you should read what you just posted smart guy.

I said cost of living in van is high, I didn't mention ANAHEIM once. Get off your high horse and grab a brain.

who cares they make to much money anyway 5-10 mill a yr to skate around one a sheet of ice while people are starving is absolutely absurd i actually am not sure why i even support such absurdity

I'm sorry but are their salaries paid for by taxpayers? No, they are paid by gate revenues, revenue sharing, merchandise, sponsors, etc so it shouldn't matter how much they are being paid. Don't like it, don't by a shirt or go to a game. It's easy. And perhaps you think we should be paying our doctors and teachers and care workers millions of dollars a year since what they do is so much more valuable. Our country would be bankrupt in 6 months and China would buy us up.

You know Anaheim is a part of Greater Los Angeles right?

But if you look at our real estate pricing compared to Southern California, we are more expensive.

Yes, I live there. (LA not ANH) and go to Ducks games often (Seems counter intuitive but the Ducks are just more fun, so the game is worth the extra time in traffic)

ANH is not all that expensive, It's not the "Cool" place to live in OC.

Archived