The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ducks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I'm burning Kesler's name and autograph. I obviously want to video it, just so that he hopefully see's it. I'll be wearing my Linden Jersey ( the man cried when he was traded from Van, and looked reborn when Burke brought him back!) I'll have my brother in law with me ( he's a firefighter) So I don't get arrested!

So you're going to have a half burnt Canucks Jersey...?! That means you're still burning a part of a Canucks jersey...For sure, obviously you want to show him how much you're hurt about how he left us! Linden is one of my favourite Canucks too, I went to his signing in 2012 and he signed my Canucks hat with my name on it, we had a great lil' conversation. It's no wonder he's on our rafters and in the organization even today. :)

So you're going to have a half burnt Canucks Jersey...?! That means you're still burning a part of a Canucks jersey...For sure, obviously you want to show him how much you're hurt about how he left us! Linden is one of my favourite Canucks too, I went to his signing in 2012 and he signed my Canucks hat with my name on it, we had a great lil' conversation. It's no wonder he's on our rafters and in the organization even today. :)

whaaaaat how old are you and where do you live.

Oh and I forgot to add in some more points that I wanted to mention. Watch out though because *GASP* I'm not going to make any paragraphs or correct my grammar here, so I hope you won't be too affected by my comment and tell my English teacher. The part where the screen showed "Welcome back Ryan!" doesn't say "Welcome back Ducks!", so why can't we all cheer for him at that time? You're actually the funny one. Every player gets paid for their "years of service", and yet the players who impacted a lot on the team get an ovation. By the way, booing him just means he means a lot to us so that's why you guys hate him so much for breaking our hearts, that he wouldn't go down with our team. When the fact that by booing him, you guys are actually admitting that our team needs him. You know what? I realized Bonino helped us get an actual stable 2nd line, there's no longer the "Ryan Kesler show" or needing to find players to fit with him. I feel that now we have some more potential into building a greater team than the last few seasons after the trade. So I wouldn't boo him so hard, since he might has helped us by leaving. I actually have no problems that people would boo him after the ovation. My only problem was that we wouldn't even give that several seconds as to appreciate only the good things he has done for our team. You guys can't erase the years he's been a Canuck. He is a Duck now, hate him all you want, but you guys wouldn't even let him know we acknowledged the memories he gave us. That 50/50 cheer-boo was implying that only 50% of the people in Rogers Arena thank him for his years for playing in our team. How brutal. He asked for a trade, yes, he thinks we suck, yes, he did many horrible things..But we can't even forget those things just for 10 seconds and clap for him? Way too sensitive. I'm mad at him too right now, but I'm not going to not thank him for the past. The most important thing is cheering for the Canucks but people are too busy booing Kesler than chanting: "Go Canucks Go!"

Blunt, you're to blame for this.

Kesler isn't a Sedin type player. He's no Linden by any means. He just wants to win.

Kesler gave this team 10 years of mileage. He clearly got fed up of the media and criticism and rumours surrounding him of his attitude and at the end, the team wanted to go a different direction than Kesler would've liked and he requested out cause he wants to win. I see nothing wrong with that. Had the team made some moves to bolster up and remain a top dog, he probably would've stayed. He only left cause managemrnt told him they were going an opp route with youth introduced and etc.

Again, Kes is a winner, not a leader. He's not a Linden and I respect that. Everyone is different in their own ways and he did all he could. If he wants out to have a better chance than so be it. Give credit where credit is due.

Can someone please tell Kesler, that there's only one team that can win the Cup? Is he going to ask for a trade, when Anaheim gets outed in the first round?

Why did he only give a list to management of two teams, one; who was already cap strapped, and the other who hasn't pass the first two rounds in 7 years, when there are better options out there? I don't buy that Benning told Kesler, they were in a rebuilding phase. In fact, when Benning and Linden were hired, they said they would try and convince Ryan to stay. Kesler had his mind made up about leaving, since the beginning of last season, regardless if we were going to stay competitive or not.

For a guy who was treated like a Greek God, amongst the fans. He sure didn't show any loyalty back.

Can someone please tell Kesler, that there's only one team that can win the Cup? Is he going to ask for a trade, when Anaheim gets outed in the first round?

Why did he only give a list to management of two teams, one; who was already cap strapped, and the other who hasn't pass the first two rounds in 7 years, when there are better options out there? I don't buy that Benning told Kesler, they were in a rebuilding phase. In fact, when Benning and Linden were hired, they said they would try and convince Ryan to stay. Kesler had his mind made up about leaving, since the beginning of last season, regardless if we were going to stay competitive or not.

For a guy who was treated like a Greek God, amongst the fans. He sure didn't show any loyalty back.

In the end, though, it's his career, his decision. He can do what he wants. Fans have much deeper emotional ties to the team than the players do - I think people tend to forget that.

Oh and I forgot to add in some more points that I wanted to mention. Watch out though because *GASP* I'm not going to make any paragraphs or correct my grammar here, so I hope you won't be too affected by my comment and tell my English teacher. The part where the screen showed "Welcome back Ryan!" doesn't say "Welcome back Ducks!", so why can't we all cheer for him at that time? You're actually the funny one. Every player gets paid for their "years of service", and yet the players who impacted a lot on the team get an ovation. By the way, booing him just means he means a lot to us so that's why you guys hate him so much for breaking our hearts, that he wouldn't go down with our team. When the fact that by booing him, you guys are actually admitting that our team needs him. You know what? I realized Bonino helped us get an actual stable 2nd line, there's no longer the "Ryan Kesler show" or needing to find players to fit with him. I feel that now we have some more potential into building a greater team than the last few seasons after the trade. So I wouldn't boo him so hard, since he might has helped us by leaving. I actually have no problems that people would boo him after the ovation. My only problem was that we wouldn't even give that several seconds as to appreciate only the good things he has done for our team. You guys can't erase the years he's been a Canuck. He is a Duck now, hate him all you want, but you guys wouldn't even let him know we acknowledged the memories he gave us. That 50/50 cheer-boo was implying that only 50% of the people in Rogers Arena thank him for his years for playing in our team. How brutal. He asked for a trade, yes, he thinks we suck, yes, he did many horrible things..But we can't even forget those things just for 10 seconds and clap for him? Way too sensitive. I'm mad at him too right now, but I'm not going to not thank him for the past. The most important thing is cheering for the Canucks but people are too busy booing Kesler than chanting: "Go Canucks Go!"

you need to stop posting. there was plenty of "go canucks go" chants. don't know what game you were watching

Archived