The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ducks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

He shouldn't have slept with teammates' wives and request a trade and handcuff the Canucks. He deserves every boo he got. Good riddance. Hope he fails.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Scary thing is though, this guy is just a dupe account of someone and trolling. However in real life, people at the games are just as dumb and it's real! Like, you guys don't even know, it's pathetic lol..

I admit those first two sentences were amusing, haha. Anyway, yes, we know Kesler left on bad terms but it was amplified x10 over any other hockey market outside of Canada. The Media whipped it into a frenzy. Players change teams all the time over reasons like this, and yes it sucked since he was a core player for years, but I think you're just buying into the hype. At any rate, I guess agree to disagree.

Oh, you think I'm joking. The people at Rogers seem to like it. :bigblush:

You can't really be dumb enough to believe that?

I heard he slept with one teammates wife, kidnapped anothers child and held it for ransom, and then kicked another teammates dog. He then took a drunken joyride down the streets of Vancouver in a stolen car GTA style. After that I heard he built a time machine and shot MLK and JFK before returning and then returned to 2011 and started the Vancouver riots.

True story.

I heard he slept with one teammates wife, kidnapped anothers child and held it for ransom, and then kicked another teammates dog. He then took a drunken joyride down the streets of Vancouver in a stolen car GTA style. After that I heard he built a time machine and shot MLK and JFK before returning and then returned to 2011 and started the Vancouver riots.

True story.

I read it off the internet so it must be true.

Luo didn't want to be here but he would have gone down with the ship and played his heart out. Kesler demanded a trade at the first sign of trouble.

Edit: Oh yeah, Kesler still denies he wanted a trade. Luongo was straight up about it.

Kesler demanded a trade

Luongo demanded a trade

Kesler gave a 2 team list.

Luongo gave a 1 team list

Kesler did not go public with his trade request until after the trade.

Luongo went public with his trade request over a year prior to his trade.

Kesler wanted to be traded because he did not want to be part of a rebuild.

Luongo asked for a trade because Cory Schnieder started game 3-4 against the LA kings.

If you can put all this aside, the main reason everyone hates on Kesler so much is because he has a far more abrasive personality.

I personally respect both of these players for what they gave to our team while they were here. I won't however disrespect one over the other for essentially the same thing.

If you really look at it Kesler left for a far more noble reason. He left to win.

Luongo did not go to Florida to win a Stanley cup, he went to Florida to collect his millions and retire in isolation.

Just heard Kesler post game interview and good job...way to put a guy down that gave it his all here and gave us the best years this franchise has ever seen. Even more pissed now that it came out of Kes's mouth...still don't get why we booed...honestly have some of the dumbest 'fans' at games, it's like they have a brain dysfunction or something. Idk what it is but they sure don't seem like knowledgable hockey fans.

B28wLSCCQAAmoiC.png

tumblr_lmvz2sToIT1qcog44o1_400.gif

Idiots.

Fans in pro sports dont like when a player wants to leave the franchise they support, just the way it is.

Archived