The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game? - The game is on?

MikeyBoy44

when shall nightfall be after this roubd?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From what I can gather bassi turning up TP makes Dral look pretty sketch-ay. As much as I didn't think he would make a mistake like that, with the strange requests and everything I could see him chuckling about somehow surviving the blunder and running with it.

Vote2 Dral

From what I can gather bassi turning up TP makes Dral look pretty sketch-ay. As much as I didn't think he would make a mistake like that, with the strange requests and everything I could see him chuckling about somehow surviving the blunder and running with it.

Vote2 Dral

Uhhh, how does Bassi turning up TP make me look bad again?

unvote vote Zfetch

BW is mafia for sure, but messing with peoples quotes is a capital offense

Are you serious about the zfetch vote then? I don't think he's mafia but if it's him over me go for it.

Stamkos' posts are really strange. Claims to be ignorant of everything in the game at first, reads the thread then vote virt?

Vote StevenStamkos

Are you serious about the zfetch vote then? I don't think he's mafia but if it's him over me go for it.

Stamkos' posts are really strange. Claims to be ignorant of everything in the game at first, reads the thread then vote virt?

Vote StevenStamkos

This guy is on to something!

But.....

There is a time and place for everything, but not now.

Vote g_bassi13

I suspect both of you have roles of some kind and are following Dral's path to protect yourselves.

Vote g_bassi13

I actually believe Dral for some odd reason, usually I just want to lynch him.

You're trying awfully damn hard to accuse me.

Unvote G_bassi13;Vote Captain Aerosex

If you really think I'm Mafia(AGAIN) Then vote me off right now so I can laugh at the TP as they shoot themselves directly in the balls for doing it, ending any chances they had of winning.

gary pls

Vote gbassi

Just skimming through the thread and I found this to be a bit of an odd overreaction to one vote being placed on him.

Vote g_bassi13

There were two votes on me. Hence the lol. As i already managed to take the lead not soon after the game was on.

After those unvotes, seems I've managed to retake that lead. Though one is just a retaliation.

Look at Deadmau5. He is weirdly formal in a way that he never is. He does not talk like that.

Just fooling around like MR did? Doesn't necessarily make PPCLI mafia, but I bet he's just having some fun with us.

Pass it to two players you think have acted the least suspiciously

I agree with Toews that this post seems overly defensive.

I initially thought this was suspicious, but apparently Otis didn't actually sign up for this game. Oops

This seems exactly like the Zfetch we've seen the past few games (including when he hosted)

Why Mau5? Votes without any reasoning don't help the discussion at all.

why^^^

After re-reading the thread, the person who seems the most suspicious to me is bassi

Vote g_bassi13

--------------------

Out of all that, the most suspicious is Rick Grimes, especially with Mr Lentil turning up mafia, that whole fight thing looks staged, especially with Captain Lentil betting his life on Grimes being mafia. Grimes is mafia - bank it.

Ilduce trying to start a lynch on me is pretty suspicious as well - he's usually talking all Ilducey when he's TP, so probably a good Vig target there.

VIC likes to blame other people for his voting habits when he's mafia, the whole "I agree with Toews" thing looks bad... he's also usually more active as TP.

Beluga Whale and Aladeen are both pretty much confirmed mafia as well.

Don't trust PPCLI

also - Sheriff should really investigate me sometime soon. Or at least get a bloody spokes person out there, seriously it's almost round 3.

--------------------

Out of all that, the most suspicious is Rick Grimes, especially with Mr Lentil turning up mafia, that whole fight thing looks staged, especially with Captain Lentil betting his life on Grimes being mafia. Grimes is mafia - bank it.

Ilduce trying to start a lynch on me is pretty suspicious as well - he's usually talking all Ilducey when he's TP, so probably a good Vig target there.

VIC likes to blame other people for his voting habits when he's mafia, the whole "I agree with Toews" thing looks bad... he's also usually more active as TP.

Don't trust PPCLI

also - Sheriff should really investigate me sometime soon. Or at least get a bloody spokes person out there, seriously it's almost round 3.

What's you role? Vig? Watcher? SK?

4-18-1-12 9-19 3-12-9-13-2-9-14-7 13-25 19-21-19-16-9-3-9-15-14 12-9-19-20 6-23-9-23 19-20-1-13-11-15-19 9-19 8-9-7-8 15-14 13-25 12-9-19-20 1-19 23-5-12-12 8-15-23-5-22-5-18 9 19-20-9-12-12 20-8-9-14-11 1-12-1-4-5-5-14 9-19 13-15-18-5 12-9-11-5-12-25 20-15 2-5 13-1-6-9-1 19-15 9 13 14-15-20 3-8-1-14-7-9-14-7 13-25 22-15-20-5

I had second thoughts on my Kesler vote. It smelled really suspicious because I was under the impression that this was going to be a vanilla game, it gave him a perfect out for not passing off the "medkit", and it reminded me of some gambits in the past from when he was mafia (eg. pretend TB coming up with excuses for why his kill didn't go through). However, a doc or the real med kit holder would have come forward if he was just bullshitting.

Usually Aladeen goes over board on defending himself when he's mafia. I'd expect more then just Gifs with him leading in voting. Just my opinion though.

Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with people jumping to the conclusion that Aladeen is acting mafia-like for him. it was always overdefensiveness that bit him in the ass in the past. I think he's toned it down recently, though.

From what i remember when Aladeen was Mafia he would go over the top in saying he was TP and be really active.

He is really laid back right now so i don't think he is Mafia unless he changed his strategy.

He was super active in the past as mafia too. Not really a reliable indicator.

--------------------

Don't trust PPCLI

Except I didn't vote for bassi and I haven't been overly active, mafia or not, for the past half dozen or so games.

Reading through the thread, and KH, Dral, Rick Grimes, and 112 stand out for me as far as voting targets (although Grimes and Dral are likely not both mafia). KH and 112 because they seem to be doing the minimum to appear active without sticking their necks out (which is especially common for a mafia KH), Grimes for his weird exchange with bassi, and Dral because his list seems relatively weak to me, and his instincts are usually more in line with mine when we're both TP.

Also, why did you visit my profile yesterday, Apples?

When I turn up TP kill these people in this exact order:

King Heffy

PPCLI

Peaches

Rick Grimes

Dral

Zfetch - save this chump for last

Sheet, you're scaring me.

Does anyone know if when someone says "When I turn up TP" ,does most of the time the person actually turn up TP?

Is he telling the truth? Someone assure me he is mafia, please and thank you.

Sheet, you're scaring me.

Does anyone know if when someone says "When I turn up TP" ,does most of the time the person actually turn up TP?

Is he telling the truth? Someone assure me he is mafia, please and thank you.

I take back what i said, kill this chump first.

Archived