The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game? - The game is on?

MikeyBoy44

when shall nightfall be after this roubd?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because he voted for OTTS and I thought that was a pretty easy vote to swing given OTTS' opening comments.

Well I voted for him because his opening comments seemed suspicious. And to see how he would react to my vote it because usually his reactions make it easier to determine his faction. He hasn't responded though.

Just skimming through the thread and I found this to be a bit of an odd overreaction to one vote being placed on him. Vote g_bassi13

There were two votes on me. Hence the lol. As i already managed to take the lead not soon after the game was on.

After those unvotes, seems I've managed to retake that lead. Though one is just a retaliation.

Look at Deadmau5. He is weirdly formal in a way that he never is. He does not talk like that.

9 13-1-25 22-15-20-5 14-15-18-13-1-12-12-25 2-21-20 20-8-1-20-19 9-20

Just fooling around like MR did? Doesn't necessarily make PPCLI mafia, but I bet he's just having some fun with us.

I have the med kit. I'm just a TP. What should I do with it????

Pass it to two players you think have acted the least suspiciously

Already voting me out a few minutes in? Right, lol.

I agree with Toews that this post seems overly defensive.

I'm in this game? wut

I initially thought this was suspicious, but apparently Otis didn't actually sign up for this game. Oops

does anyone else feel like Zfetch is trying to hard?

This seems exactly like the Zfetch we've seen the past few games (including when he hosted)

Vote deadmau5s

Why Mau5? Votes without any reasoning don't help the discussion at all.

There were two votes on me. Hence the lol. As i already managed to take the lead not soon after the game was on.

After those unvotes, seems I've managed to retake that lead. Though one is just a retaliation.

Look at Deadmau5. He is weirdly formal in a way that he never is. He does not talk like that.

wat.

How is "gary pls" formal?

Why would I lie about that when I couldve just gave it to anyone anyways lol.

"I'm not sure if you get my concept of the med kit so I'll reiterate and you can go from there. What you do with the kit is upto you however if you don't plan to use it on yourself and choose to arm a fellow person with it it will be used on them at night fall but still end up lost and another random chosen next round."

4) Screenshots of any communication (especially with the GM) are not allowed. If anyone is caught posting screenshots of any form, whether in PM, email, or anything, that player will be banned from at least one game. It is also against the rules to copy/paste any message from the GM. Also, do not invite the GM into any private conversations, unless to prove rule-breaking. The GM is not playing the game, so keep him out of it!

I'm pretty sure that's only talking about things the GM has said.

"I'm not sure if you get my concept of the med kit so I'll reiterate and you can go from there. What you do with the kit is upto you however if you don't plan to use it on yourself and choose to arm a fellow person with it it will be used on them at night fall but still end up lost and another random chosen next round."

"Nope ill randomly pull the name out of a hat."

Both from MikeyBoy. They could be fake though.

Whatever, it can't be undone now. But we need to actually figure out how the rule is going to work and what the punishment is for breaking it.

Archived