The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane's Embarrassing Antics

Webster6

Off-ice behavior does matter when you're not only a role model but a representative of your city. Whether he likes it or not he's part of a professional organization that is much more important than him, and for him to be disrespectful to the city of Winnipeg by acting like a belligerent douche-nozzle for the whole world to see is an embarrassment. I'm not saying he shouldn't be allowed to play hockey I'm saying a loser like him should never be allowed to grace a Vancouver sweater because his values go against that of the Canucks organization. Besides, the point of this thread was not to complain about his ignorance, but actually ask a hockey question in reference to his activity. That being...

Does this sort of behavior decrease a players trade interest/value?

I'd argue that it does. At the very least.. he's not doing himself any favours if he wants out of Winnipeg.

So Kane is a cancer in the locker room because he posts a picture of himself doing pushups with wads of cash on his backÉ

Where is the issueÉ

This has nothing to do with how he plays the game, nothing to do with anything really.

The only people who think this is a distraction are the internet people. I doubt that a single person on his team gives a shake about what he posts on twitter. His teammates probably had a laugh over it.

Seriously, this is meaningless. People complaining onliine about what he does with his money are just jealous.

This is only an issue for the media and jealous fans.

Everybody commenting about how he is a cancer and distraction needs to get over themselves.

Edit: My keyboard seems to turn question marks into É. Sorry.

Ctrl + shift ctrl + shift

So Kane is a cancer in the locker room because he posts a picture of himself doing pushups with wads of cash on his backÉ

Where is the issueÉ

This has nothing to do with how he plays the game, nothing to do with anything really.

The only people who think this is a distraction are the internet people. I doubt that a single person on his team gives a shake about what he posts on twitter. His teammates probably had a laugh over it.

Seriously, this is meaningless. People complaining onliine about what he does with his money are just jealous.

This is only an issue for the media and jealous fans.

Everybody commenting about how he is a cancer and distraction needs to get over themselves.

Edit: My keyboard seems to turn question marks into É. Sorry.

what??? e.Kane is that you???

I think the reaction hes getting from most people on this board is exactly what he was hoping to get. Who cares, he's just showing the world that he makes more money then most of us. It would be funnier though if he used Canadian bills, Canadian bills don't quite come off as being quite as "gangster" IE you don't see hip hop stars throwing our monopoly money at the camera in music videos.

Patty Kane attacked a cabbie for change, would you not take him on your team (minus his gross contract)? I don't care if he wipes his a** with those wads of cash. All that matters is his on ice conduct. If he really was a locker room cancer I'm sure he'd be gone already.

I wouldn't want either Kane on the Canucks, he's an undeniable hockey talent but he can stay there and enjoy the Blackhawk's cap scramble. He wouldn't be worth the hassle of handling that contract and ego.

I think the reaction hes getting from most people on this board is exactly what he was hoping to get. Who cares, he's just showing the world that he makes more money then most of us. It would be funnier though if he used Canadian bills, Canadian bills don't quite come off as being quite as "gangster" IE you don't see hip hop stars throwing our monopoly money at the camera in music videos.

I'm sure it's exactly what he wanted, but that's why it's so misguided. He doesn't even realize that he's surrounding his organization with more dark clouds than it needs. Nothing positive comes from negative energy.

Why does he have green...backs? Do the Jets pay him in USD and give him cash? Even if he does make USD, I'd assume he has it deposited directly into his account...therefore, it would make sense for him to use our currency. At least I think so.

I'm sure it's exactly what he wanted, but that's why it's so misguided. He doesn't even realize that he's surrounding his organization with more dark clouds than it needs. Nothing positive comes from negative energy.

Why are you so angry?

I posted a hockey question (First sentence), followed up with my own answer, followed by my opinion as to why that's a reasonable decision. I'm looking for others answers or some kind of debate on the issue not simple answers from people who don't like to think and discuss those thoughts. Someone's character affects the dressing room which directly affects the team's play. Cancer cells are cancer cells.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill. I hope you'll be able to get over this soon and focus on actual problems with real ramifications.

Anyone got a count on how much money he is pressing there?

I think it's $320,000 but IDK

The worst part is he had to go to the bank and ask for those stacks of money so he could could get pics of it..bit of an erogant prick if you ask me but I would still like him on the Canucks,,WD and GMJB will straighten him out...lol

Archived