The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens Dec 9th,2014 @Bell Centre SNP,RDS,SNE

3KBieksa

Why do i feel like we're going to get screwed by the refs in this game? the Beliveau ceremony, the Habs on a losing streak ughh... we better be extra disciplined and score on them early...

The league hasn't been doing a Montreal any favours this year. They're the 2nd most penalized team and have had the 3rd fewest PP opportunities

So far this year Vancouver has had 91 powerplays and been short handed 96 times.

Montreal has had 76 powerplays and has been short handed 105 times.

I'm a guy but I gotta mention that this is by far the greatest looking team of all time.

Looking for Burrows to have a monster game tomorrow. He wasn't very visible the past week along with his line mates.

But damn... Such a good looking group. How is it fair that we have the most talented and best looking team?

That's a lot of man-love you got going on for the Canucks, there Apollo. Applaud your enthusiasm and love for all things Canucks.

Sounds like Burrows has a cold/flu on his vid clip honoring Beliveau. Could explain why he's stunk the joint out the last couple of games after playing so well vs. Devils and Blue Jackets.

Calling a 3-2 win for the 'nucks...Miller with a big bounce back and goals from Horvat (he's due...been getting good looks lately), Vrbata (hot hand) and Jensen (he had a couple of decent chances vs. Sens that he didn't cash in on, so I'm thinking/hoping he gets one vs. the Habs).

canadiens-fan-tonge-between-glass-hockey

This is awesome.

On a side note, I will predict, like I did for the game vs Pittsburgh, an easy one for our Canucks. Looking like 6-1.

I've hated Mtl for all my life (being from Québec city and cheering for the 'Diques). Oh god how I hate them.

Nuke them, then vacuum the ashes, and flush them down the toilet after you took the hugest sh/t. Did I mention I hate them?

'

This is awesome.

On a side note, I will predict, like I did for the game vs Pittsburgh, an easy one for our Canucks. Looking like 6-1.

I've hated Mtl for all my life (being from Québec city and cheering for the 'Diques). Oh god how I hate them.

Nuke them, then vacuum the ashes, and flush them down the toilet after you took the hugest sh/t. Did I mention I hate them?

'

Wow! Do you like hate the habs? :P

Archived