The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A little Reality Check (Discussion)

J.I.A.H.N

Good Game tonight, but .................Reality Check!

Canucks had chances and were in the game until the end. That was a tough spot for Bieksa at the end, if it gets through, and we score he is a hero, it didn't, he's not! But I thought it was a much better game for him.

Like I said it is a reality check, Dallas is not as bad as their record indicates, and having to watch Seguin every shift he is out there puts alot of pressure on the D.....can't be out of position for one second.

They are a middle of the pack team and I am sure Benning knows that, my bet is he doesn't trade for anyone, but will in fact be a seller at the deadline........doesn't make sense not to.........fast team......no Sedins, Big team........no Sedins...........No Sedins..........no playoff winning series......take the hit now, and maybe next year or the year after, we compete.......Benning will sit back now, because he knows....evaluate and talk to other GM's........it's too early to make a trade, but they will talk.....maybe not over Christmas, but in the New Year.......he will let the league and the playoff positions clear up a little, and hear the offers.......

Hey, it's not bad.....we are competative.....that is what you wanted..........we have been spoiled....now it hurts

I love them...it's just a little reality check

Where I get confused is whether to trade our vets now (as in at this deadline) and sell low, or wait a year and hope for a comback year and sell when they are playing better..........I say this deadline, because we would be a year ahead

Ah, it's a long year.........let's hope a couple of them find their way again

Archived