The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Game underway)

Zfetch

It's more like Russian Roulette for the Mafia right now to be honest. Doctor doesn't have to save SS, but it'd be the wise thing to do, but he could take a gamble on guessing who is targeted of the supposed TP Specials who have revealed themselves.

If 112 and Apples are not lying either, we also have those options.

Doc better have huge balls or small brains if he decides to gamble and not save SS...

would be really nice if BW and 112 are mafia and Apples turns out to be the Lackey

vote bw

I think SS is mafia, but too risky to lynch him. I think 112 is tp too, so could SS be paranoid sheriff? I think BW is TP too. IDk.. Im frosty the snowman, I'm serious. Could we all be tp and mafias are just pretending to be inactive while we kill each other off.. Alchemy Time, BurrDaMan, Time Lord, Virtanen87 are usually alot more active

vote bw

I think SS is mafia, but too risky to lynch him. I think 112 is tp too, so could SS be paranoid sheriff? I think BW is TP too. IDk.. Im frosty the snowman, I'm serious. Could we all be tp and mafias are just pretending to be inactive while we kill each other off.. Alchemy Time, BurrDaMan, Time Lord, Virtanen87 are usually alot more active

Lol what....?

vote bw

honestly, if I was the vig, I'd kill you tonight.

Sometimes you need to cut off a hand to save the body.

Vote Beluga Whale

Nobody else has claimed as Sheriff so I guess our best bet is to believe Stamkos, even though who he invited seems suspicious. Virt was probably regular TP and only other TP killed was Heffy (who we know for sure isn't the Vigilante) so probably regular TP too.

Somebody should've said something by now unless they're inactive. Not much else to it.

At this rate I'm just going to assume SS, 112, Apples and BW are all Mafia together and this is some sort of amazing master plan that has never been seen before or heard of in the game of Mafia.

But I'm starting to lean back towards Apples being Mafia to be honest, too. How does one invite a confirmed Mafia member in a PM chat by accident?

1) They fracked up big time

2) They are the lackey

If Apples was regular mafia, you just tell your mates in the PM

Apples - you want to tell us why you did that?

At this rate I'm just going to assume SS, 112, Apples and BW are all Mafia together and this is some sort of amazing master plan that has never been seen before or heard of in the game of Mafia.

But I'm starting to lean back towards Apples being Mafia to be honest, too. How does one invite a confirmed Mafia member in a PM chat by accident?

Well to be fair, Apples thinks Virtanen is still alive...well at least tried accusing him of being inactive lol.

Archived