The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Game underway)

Zfetch

Have fun mate. Cancun was amazing last year. Perfect time of year to go too. What hotel you staying in bruh?

Grand Oasis. Not entirely sure what to expect. Have never taken a beach vacation before.

Vote Intoewsables

Partly to just make sure I'm in with a vote.

Grand Oasis. Not entirely sure what to expect. Have never taken a beach vacation before.

Last year was my first time as well. Went with a couple of friends and was a blast. You don't HAVE to do anything other than kick around the hotel, but I'd advise you to go and head on down to Cancun Centre (The top of the strip). Coco Bongos is an amazing experience, and there are lots of other fun activities to do. Hanging out on beach with alcohol in your hand in the middle of the day though is also just as nice. For the record I stayed at the Grand Solaris Cancun. Would've been cool to have been in the party zone though, but I was more looking to chill, and all the transit takes you there anyways.

Just a word of advice. Be careful when you head down to Cancun Centre.. People will offer you stuff and try to get you to fork out money. Lots of people are looking for commission, so they'll try to sell you stuff around 50% cheaper than what you'd get it for from a more reliable person/stall such as parasailing tickets, Coco Bongo door tickets, etc. (And they could be fake). I had people try and stop me walking down the strip (in broad daylight) trying to convince me to come into their shop offering services, lol...

Oh, and don't bother with downtown. Waste of time, and not worth it. Nothing to see.

Other than that, have a blast m8.

Intoewsables was found guilty of trying to steal Christmas. He died a very deadly death. When he died, he happened to have life-threatening consequences, one of them being death. He may have his last words....

Go Faulk Yourself was told to Go Faulk Himself from an unknown stranger, he later proceeded to do just that...

Canucks Legacy had a great legacy to carry on. However, the mafia didn't want this sacred legacy to continue on, the legacy will now forever be lost. He died holding on to this, it's a muffin. blueberry%20muffin.jpg
What does this mean? No one will ever know...

Dead:
Aladeen(SK)
King Heffy(TP)
AppleJack(Mafia)
Virtanen87(Unknown)
Beluga Whale(Mafia)
Where's Wellwood(Unknown)

112(Mafia)
Otherwise(TP)
Mau5trap(Mafia)
Rick Grimes(TP)
PPCLI(TP)
Mikeyboy(Mafia)
Intoewsables(Mafia)
GFY(TP)
CanucksLegacy(TP)

Wut. HOW DID I DIE?

Good luck TP m8s

Ok, its time for me to come clean, it was me frosty the snowman. My actual abilities is that I can kill someone or save someone each round, but if someone votes for me, my powers are negated for that round. The blocking ability is a lie lol. I also told 112 and bw, mafias, about my abilities when I was drunk :picard:

Heres the remaining players, green has been investigated by SS and is TP. Probably 1 mafia left.

1. Alchemy Time

5. BurrDaMan

7. Time Lord

9. StevenStamkos

13. g_bassi13

14. Apples

18. Dral

Now heres the problem, I asked zfetch earlier today about the grinch and he said the kingpin shows up as TP if his investigated. So I think TL is the grinch heres why..

TL pushed hard for me to kill GFY or dral instead of protecting SS. Why does the mafia keep killing unconfirmed TPs, instead of TL, a confirmed TP? Why didnt toews vote for me to negate my abilities and kill me or SS? So confused/paranoid. IDK :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

We'll have to wait and see what happens w/SS investigation, but

nPOvC2j.jpg

TL

TL pushed hard for me to kill GFY or dral instead of protecting SS. Why does the mafia keep killing unconfirmed TPs, instead of TL, a confirmed TP? Why didnt toews vote for me to negate my abilities and kill me or SS? So confused/paranoid. IDK :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

when did this happen?

Archived