The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Game underway)

Zfetch

Yup

Well a kingpin confession sure makes things easier, last game you aggressively attacked anyone that thought or even hinted that you were mafia (and yet you were on the same page as Drouin and Peaches who both turned up mafia) this game, however, you are "joking?" about being the KP?

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and is by far the sketchiest thing anyone has said or done up to this point of the game.

So again, because you say:

1. The sheriff should contact you

2. The TP are gonna lose

This makes it that for sure you are TP? What happens when you are mafia and don't do this? You should automatically be voted off cause for sure you are mafia? Or are you playing a long game where you think it will help you to do this and be honest about it for several games until the point you decide to do it when you're not TP?

You know what I think? I think that time is now.

Unvote 112; Vote Dral

VK this guy pls.... he's almost as bad at this game as i am :)

Good idea, an extra dead elf with definitely help you guys win! But you know what? It's Christmas season and even a Grinch like you can't get me down so I'm just gonna keep on smiling:

smiling.gif

Good idea, an extra dead elf with definitely help you guys win! But you know what? It's Christmas season and even a Grinch like you can't get me down so I'm just gonna keep on smiling:

smiling.gif

slip of the gonue?

ok fine - i'm a TP special.... I'm one of 3 "whos" - my special power is working against the Grinch

grinch-stole-christmas4-150x150.jpg

specials please contact me, doc please save me, everyone else - please vote Aladeen

Archived