The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Game underway)

Zfetch

vote Aladeen for his possible slip of the tongue as Deal noted.

Lol how is that even a slip of the tongue it obviously meant to imply that he was mafia, if you dont see that you are suspect as all hell.

I would vote to try to save myself but really its getting to the holidays so I won't bother,

You guys are voting for an obvious elf, so when I die, You guys really need to kill those who bandwagoned against me here

Ww and intoews are almost for sure mafia, apples maybe too or just stupid - you guys can figure that one out.

Aladeen you have been voted as leader of Wadiya! You may have your last words.....

The vig is charged for treason. He has overthrown the King. King Heffy.

AppleJack was found in a room with a high concentration of Mafiaism. SHE was later put in to a serial, and killed.

Virtanen was found a runner-up for MVP. The Grinch is the real MVP.

Dead:
Aladeen(Unknown)
King Heffy(TP)
AppleJack(Mafia)
Virtanen87(Unknown)

Aladeen you have been voted as leader of Wadiya! You may have your last words.....

AppleJack was found in a room with a high concentration of Mafiaism. He was later put in to a serial, and killed.

Dead:

Aladeen(Unknown)

King Heffy(TP)

AppleJack(Mafia)

Virtanen87(Unknown)

um I am a girl....

Lol how is that even a slip of the tongue it obviously meant to imply that he was mafia, if you dont see that you are suspect as all hell.

I would vote to try to save myself but really its getting to the holidays so I won't bother,

You guys are voting for an obvious elf, so when I die, You guys really need to kill those who bandwagoned against me here

Ww and intoews are almost for sure mafia, apples maybe too or just stupid - you guys can figure that one out.

Sorry for misreading. shouldn't decide my vote while drunk.

Vote WW

Don't like his vote. That wasn't a slip of the tongue from aladeen and he and dral are arguing the same as last game where they were both tp.

I didn't play last game

Ok I guess im actually dead, i told you suckers that i was Elf so you guys hung a good guy, intoews and ww must be hung for this, those two are so obviously mafia its a joke, Dral and Apples are just stupid. Town you need to vote out one of those two and vig needs to kill the other merry christmas and Santa's coming to get you mafia scum!!!! tumblr_nc20sfZUFo1r62mtoo2_500.gif

AppleJack was found in a room with a high concentration of Mafiaism. SHE was later put in to a serial, and killed.

Dead:

Aladeen(SK)

King Heffy(TP)

AppleJack(Mafia)

Virtanen87(Unknown)

Archived