The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Game underway)

Zfetch

Guys. Im the sheriff - Santa.

Apples stupidly invited 112 into the pm so mafia know I'm Sheriff.

First night I investigated beluga - mafia.

Second night I investigated 112 - mafia.

Vote beluga out. Vig kill 112.

DOCTOR SAVE ME

more importantly, why did you contact Apples without investigating him?

more importantly, why did you contact Apples without investigating him?

Because I may be lynched tonight. Read what I said both my investigations are mafia so Idk who I can trust. However 112 called out apples and voted him so I thought I'd better try something.

Do what I say and TP will be in a really good position. Either way actually TP are in a good position. Even if I die tonight, you will know that I'm telling the truth and there's 2 free mafia members for y'all to lynch

Because I may be lynched tonight. Read what I said both my investigations are mafia so Idk who I can trust. However 112 called out apples and voted him so I thought I'd better try something.

Do what I say and TP will be in a really good position. Either way actually TP are in a good position. Even if I die tonight, you will know that I'm telling the truth and there's 2 free mafia members for y'all to lynch

I really don't see how you could trust Apples over me, which makes me think you're trying to pull a stunt

Okay what the actual frack is going on? Why would stamkos contact apples and why would apples invite 112 into the convo??

I'm regular tp but I don't mind being sacrificed if we can get to the bottom of this. The mafia definitely have a plan for when I come up tp though so be careful.

Lol your acting is on par

Why would I do that though. Especially at this point of the game?! Seriously think about it.

Uhhh, cause I didn't didn't pull a 'sketchy as frak' move like Apples did....

and then in hind sight, because I wouldn't have invited 112 into the convo....

It's pretty clear BW needs to be lynched and the Vig should target someone random (I like toews, honestly) and then we go from there after this night fall.

Also, the biggest thing.

Lets pretend that I'm mafia and I'm "pulling a stunt" as people would say...

WHY THE HELL ARE NONE OF MY MAFIA TEAMMATES BACKING ME UP?!

Seriously, If i was pulling a stunt, you'd think people on my team would try to sway the TP to agree with me.

If not, why am I doing this? Purely to draw attention to me? Are you guys seriously this dense?

Look back through the past few mafia games and read my last words every time I've been lynched. I rarely ever lie in mafia. And I'm telling the truth here.

Also, the biggest thing.

Lets pretend that I'm mafia and I'm "pulling a stunt" as people would say...

WHY THE HELL ARE NONE OF MY MAFIA TEAMMATES BACKING ME UP?!

Seriously, If i was pulling a stunt, you'd think people on my team would try to sway the TP to agree with me.

If not, why am I doing this? Purely to draw attention to me? Are you guys seriously this dense?

Look back through the past few mafia games and read my last words every time I've been lynched. I rarely ever lie in mafia. And I'm telling the truth here.

When someone claims a TP role, then someone else claims a killing role and in the last seconds says "haha j/k, I'm a role blocker" (which btw is traditionally a mafia role), you decide to contact him first without investigating him....

When someone claims a TP role, then someone else claims a killing role and in the last seconds says "haha j/k, I'm a role blocker" (which btw is traditionally a mafia role), you decide to contact him first without investigating him....

That's part of the reason prior to this I said I was sticking to my vote. The Role Blocker role generally is a Mafia Role, and it's probably smart to say "I'm Role Blocker" rather than "I'm Lackey".

But voting BW would be the best course of action at this time. There's no SK anymore either so the Doctor SHOULD save SS without any problems.

That's part of the reason prior to this I said I was sticking to my vote. The Role Blocker role generally is a Mafia Role, and it's probably smart to say "I'm Role Blocker" rather than "I'm Lackey".

But voting BW would be the best course of action at this time. There's no SK anymore either so the Doctor SHOULD save SS without any problems.

Which means I'm dead - and if 112 is telling the truth... or Apples is actually telling the truth, we have at least 1 potentially 2 unprotected TPs...

sigh

:picard:

Which means I'm dead - and if 112 is telling the truth... or Apples is actually telling the truth, we have at least 1 potentially 2 unprotected TPs...

sigh

:picard:

It's more like Russian Roulette for the Mafia right now to be honest. Doctor doesn't have to save SS, but it'd be the wise thing to do, but he could take a gamble on guessing who is targeted of the supposed TP Specials who have revealed themselves.

If 112 and Apples are not lying either, we also have those options.

Archived