The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] John Scott suspended 4 games

I know because it's a perfect system right?

I think people on CDC, honestly, could provide better input on how suspensions should be handed out. They'll look at earlier season examples - not quite what the NHL is doing - and the "system" is fine. It's the people in charge that are incompetent clearly - or there is some favoritism going on.

I think people on CDC, honestly, could provide better input on how suspensions should be handed out. They'll look at earlier season examples - not quite what the NHL is doing - and the "system" is fine. It's the people in charge that are incompetent clearly - or there is some favoritism going on.

Or there is more to the equation that we aren't privy to.

The monkeys working the control panel at the NHL discipline are bloody hilarious. The time between the glove hitting Jackman and Jackman being shot by the sniper is hilarious. HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THIS IS A DIVE! He may have hurt himself when he banged his own head on the ice, but come one. This makes James Neal look like an Oscar winner...

The monkeys working the control panel at the NHL discipline are bloody hilarious. The time between the glove hitting Jackman and Jackman being shot by the sniper is hilarious. HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THIS IS A DIVE! He may have hurt himself when he banged his own head on the ice, but come one. This makes James Neal look like an Oscar winner...

So according to your logic Jackman sat out the rest of the game and left his team a man short to get John ****ing Scott suspended?

:lol::lol::lol:

Are people actually complaining because this got 1 less game than Kassians stick swing???

This was pretty tame. Should have only been a game or two, but it's John Scott.

Kassian's play was incredibly reckless, I was pleasantly surprised he only got 5 games for that.

Play along! CDC would be a little less fun if everybody couldn't pick on the league for stuff, real or imagined. B)

Archived