The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] John Scott suspended 4 games

ya because clearly a response isn't warranted, and you have one *cough*. I like how people focus so much on when a post was made instead of the content. Such a troll.

If you say so. Now that the playoff bandwagon has disbanded you can go away again until the Canucks start doing well next season. God knows that you sure won't be here all summer talking about your team.

I will be.

well I'm glad you clearly don't visit the prospects forum, and still have no response to my post. Again I say go away troll.

OK bandwagoner, here are the dates of your last 3 topics created:

12 July 2014

01 December 2014

05 March 2015

3 in almost one year. I've started more than that in a day.

I'll say it again, feel free now to go away now bandwagoner, the playoffs are over and it isn't 2011 any longer.

Oh so how many topics a person creates is indicative of how big a fan they are? Get a life. Look at my join date and look at yours.

@tocnhockey just reciprocating his sentiment. Maybe if you'd read the post that I made in this thread to bump it you'd know why I did. Too bad you people don't like to actually get context before making a comment.

And GJ still not responding to my post, although I guess Baer was right when he said I won the argument, aka you have no response. This league is a joke

Oh so how many topics a person creates is indicative of how big a fan they are? Get a life. Look at my join date and look at yours.

@tocnhockey just reciprocating his sentiment. Maybe if you'd read the post that I made in this thread to bump it you'd know why I did. Too bad you people don't like to actually get context before making a comment.

And GJ still not responding to my post, although I guess Baer was right when he said I won the argument, aka you have no response. This league is a joke

....and that means that if you weren't such a bandwagoner, you wouldn't have 650 less posts than me. You registered 9 years ago vs. my 3 years. You just proved my point that you are a true bandwagoner. Not very bright, are you?

Also, BaerOxHitman was just taking a shot at you for re-upping a necro-thread that died last year. His thread winning comment was sarcasm. Again, not very bright, are you?

@tocnhockey probably isn't responding to your necro post either because you are fairly clueless and annoying to talk to.

Definitely not bright at all....

Ya because how many posts a user makes on a message board indicates how much of a fan they are... wow you're dense. I've watched every single game (less maybe up to 10) the Canucks have played since the lockout of '04-'05 when I moved out on my own and paid for cable TV. But yes, the fact that I'm not adding to so many worthless threads in Canucks Chat clearly indicates how much of a bandwagon fan I am.

Regardless of what Baer actually meant by his sarcastic post I was using it to illustrate why you still haven't bothered to try and defend the league after my response. Not very bright, are you?

tocnhockey's last point in his statement was "'why the hell' did you even bump this thread", so I responded to that. Seems you're fairly clueless when it comes to how the English language works.

I probably seem annoying to talk to by you because you can't properly understand what I'm saying. Stay in school and maybe one day you'll be able to properly understand the English language.

Edit:

And my point about join date was that I've been on this forum (aka a fan according to you, considering you attribute activity on this forum as being a true fan) for well longer than you have. Seems you jumped on the wagon after our most recent Stanley Cup run.

Ya because how many posts a user makes on a message board indicates how much of a fan they are... wow you're dense. I've watched every single game (less maybe up to 10) the Canucks have played since the lockout of '04-'05 when I moved out on my own and paid for cable TV. But yes, the fact that I'm not adding to so many worthless threads in Canucks Chat clearly indicates how much of a bandwagon fan I am.

Regardless of what Baer actually meant by his sarcastic post I was using it to illustrate why you still haven't bothered to try and defend the league after my response. Not very bright, are you?

tocnhockey's last point in his statement was "'why the hell' did you even bump this thread", so I responded to that. Seems you're fairly clueless when it comes to how the English language works.

I probably seem annoying to talk to by you because you can't properly understand what I'm saying. Stay in school and maybe one day you'll be able to properly understand the English language.

Edit:

And my point about join date was that I've been on this forum (aka a fan according to you, considering you attribute activity on this forum as being a true fan) for well longer than you have. Seems you jumped on the wagon after our most recent Stanley Cup run.

Actually if you weren't such a bandwagon fan, you would have read what I've written multiple times. The reason why I'm a Canucks fan is because they are the Sabres' expansion twin/sister/cousin. For that reason and that reason alone, I've been a fan of the Canucks since the 80's.

I only learned that CDC even existed in 2011 through a random comment post in a sports story, I lurked for a while and then joined.

Now shoo bandwagoner. Be a good child and go away.

How bout you provide some substance in your posts, like responding to my counter point about the league being garbage, or just don't bother replying. It's not hard to get your post count up when you have no substance to add.

And there isn't anything wrong with people that have become fans since the cup run in 2011, but nice to hear you've been a fan since the 80s.

How bout you provide some substance in your posts, like responding to my counter point about the league being garbage, or just don't bother replying. It's not hard to get your post count up when you have no substance to add.

And there isn't anything wrong with people that have become fans since the cup run in 2011, but nice to hear you've been a fan since the 80s.

Let's just let this thread die. I just have no urge to argue the finer points of the NHL. We've discussed and beat this subject to death on CDC only to later resurrect and beat it some more. Give it time and it will pop up again in the Canucks Talk section once again sooner or later.

Archived