The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Canucks gift are you hoping is under your tree?

JAY JAY

I got tickets to the game against the Kings on New Years Day which I'm so excited for, I also got that picture which I think is pretty cool

I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller without it being too small...oh well

10rpylu.jpg

Wow, that's a beauty! Happy holidays!

96 Salmon Red Third Jersey, and a Bumper Sticker for my new car.

Never had that one, (not a personal fav) but I got Canuck stamps.

Got Canucks tickets, a Canucks throw and puck cushion.

Sweet!

A tuque.

Great, I got two last year but its never cold enough to wear. I'll wear everything when we win the CUP!

I got tickets to the game against the Kings on New Years Day which I'm so excited for, I also got that picture which I think is pretty cool

I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller without it being too small...oh well

10rpylu.jpg

This is a GREAT picture. Are you going to try for all the autographs?

Didn't expect anything at all but my little girl was so proud to buy me a Canucks jersey. Just an inexpensive one (not the real thing or anything) but she knew before they went shopping what she wanted to get me and told her mom it was the only gift that would do. She was so excited that I wore it for Christmas dinner.... :)

It was so touching that she put so much thought into something for me. She knows I am a huge Canucks (and hockey) fan and the fact that she thought about it makes me proud that she understands the meaning of Christmas.

Didn't expect anything at all but my little girl was so proud to buy me a Canucks jersey. Just an inexpensive one (not the real thing or anything) but she knew before they went shopping what she wanted to get me and told her mom it was the only gift that would do. She was so excited that I wore it for Christmas dinner.... :)

It was so touching that she put so much thought into something for me. She knows I am a huge Canucks (and hockey) fan and the fact that she thought about it makes me proud that she understands the meaning of Christmas.

That is real sweet my friend. :) Just love it when the 'littles' KNOW your team! Have a safe and happy holiday.

Archived