The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Canucks gift are you hoping is under your tree?

JAY JAY

I got a cup, magnets, teddy bear, towel and washcloth of the Canucks. I bought my granddaughter the Daniel Sedin doll and she was hugging it and carrying it around. She even took him for a ride in her new truck!!!! I am starting to train her young about the Canucks (she is 20 months and watches games with me)...Love her, love my Canucks too!!!

Canuck floor mats for my jeep, Canuck wallet & the pharmasave calendar. Quick question if it's okay. I'm visiting from NC & would like to take the family to the Kings game. What's my best option price-wise? What can I expect to pay a scalper? Is stubhub or ticketsnow a better option? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I got a cup, magnets, teddy bear, towel and washcloth of the Canucks. I bought my granddaughter the Daniel Sedin doll and she was hugging it and carrying it around. She even took him for a ride in her new truck!!!! I am starting to train her young about the Canucks (she is 20 months and watches games with me)...Love her, love my Canucks too!!!

Thats terrific! Way to build the future fan base! :canucks::towel:

Archived