Grimes use my statement

Grimes see I have vote and role in same post

Grimes hit post

Grimes rebound to Daniel he scoressss!!

Grimes and team win game

Grimes team Mafia

Got it?

Thanks for clearing that up

Oh, and to elaborate on why I put Grimes in the post above is immediately after my post, he agreed with my statement. There is nothing wrong with that, problem is in the same post he bandwagoned, I came out with my Regular TP role. It seems very mafia like to bandwagon someone who just came out with their role and try to blend in that way.

- and I also mentioned if something more logical comes along I'll be updating my vote;

That being said, Zfetch, Intoews, and SS are my current top 3 mafia suspects right now.

I suspect Intoews & SS for hopping on eachothers bandwagons with such speed - almost like they were talking in PM and posted "out of sync" and Zfetch for supporting them so quickly.

I really want to post another youtube clip/stupid gif, so go ahead and vote for me. I'm way past I told you so at this point, LOL.

Unvote Vote Zfetch

What a coincidence! :lol:

If you want to stop getting lynched so often, you should probably stop doing stuff like the above.

Breathing seems to be enough for me to be accused of being Mafia 'round here, I'm having fun.

I rarely get added to the TP PM anyways, at this point, I just try to lightning rod myself, hope people are stupid enough to vote for me, prepare a silly gif/youtube video, and hope I buy the TP specials some time to set up whatever they need to, lol.

Rick Grimes (4) - Intoewsables, StevenStamkos, Zfetch, King Heffy
Apples (2) - Beluga Whale, BurrDaMan
King Heffy (1) - Dral
Beluga Whale (1) - MikeyBoy44
Time Lord (1) - Go Faulk Yourself
Go Faulk Yourself (1) - Apples
Virtanen87 (1) - CanucksLegacy
MikeyBoy44 (1) - Time Lord
Zfetch (1) - Rick Grimes

Last chance to save myself;

Unvote Vote Apples

You've been wrong 5-6 times in a row about me, I wish you guys would get it, but like I said, breathing is enough for you guys to accuse me of being Mafia, so...

At this point, being honest and watching you guys be wrong is more fun for me than making anything up.

Archived