The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finally Bobby Sanguietti gets called up!

desiboynux4lifee*******

Let's hope he doesn't just sit in the press box like Biega and Corrado did. Give Weber a game off and see what BS can do.

In any scenario, I doubt he plays unless someone else gets hurt, but I'd like to see him in Weber's spot for a game just to see what he can do.

Both Weber and Sanguinetti are waivers-eligible and both are on one-year deals, so decisions ultimately have to be made. Only makes sense to get Bobby in there and see if he's an upgrade.

Both Weber and Sanguinetti are waivers-eligible and both are on one-year deals, so decisions ultimately have to be made. Only makes sense to get Bobby in there and see if he's an upgrade.

i could be wrong but i thought he(BS) has already cleared waivers so he can come up and down now without getting picked off the waiver wire

i could be wrong but i thought he(BS) has already cleared waivers so he can come up and down now without getting picked off the waiver wire

You, sir, are correct. Sangs got called up back in november, but didnt play and was sent down quickly, unclaimed. He has already passed waivers.

Pretty sure he's been called up at least once this season before this.

In any scenario, I doubt he plays unless someone else gets hurt, but I'd like to see him in Weber's spot for a game just to see what he can do.

Yup.

As 4thLineGrinder pointed out, Sanguinetti has already been called up once and sent back down.

Archived