The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Finally Bobby Sanguietti gets called up!

desiboynux4lifee*******

Weber's been steady. Hasn't played himself out of the lineup and he shouldn't be scratched for a game because we want to see what Sanguinetti's got. If anything, and no disrespect, Bieksa should be the one getting scratched for a game or two and give Sanguinetti a shot. Bieksa has been horrible in the past couple weeks and maybe that will wake him up.

Although realistically, with the upcoming schedule, I don't see how we can afford to scratch Bieksa any time soon until next week seeing as we've got the Sharks, Kings, Red Wings, Islanders, and then the Panthers coming up.

I don't see any reason to not give this guy a shot. He's got impressive stats so far, this season, in Utica.

Take out a guy like Sbisa for a couple games. It can't hurt. Sbisa's been struggling. Maybe it'll serve as a wake up call. Or maybe Sanguinetti impresses enough to earn himself more games.

whàaaaat. I'll still get em though. Cheap D with a bit of offence, I still actually think he's better that Eric karlsson defensively.

I Lol'd at this Karlsson is the last person you want to compare defensive prowess with, he may be a dman but hes is on the ice to score not shut guys down. I would take a 25min/game 70 point -15 dman any day over a 12min/game 20 point -5 dman.

Isn't he a R hand shot?

Would hate to see it, but right now Bieksa might be the best option to sit a game, and get a fresh look at his situation. Weber sitting? Maybe.

Archived