The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you could beat the crap out of any sports related people who would it be?

canuckbeliever

Eh.. Mainly referring to Moj, Bro Jake and Pratt, and Abbott. The rest I'm never in my car listening to them at the time to rip my ears out. (Most likely).

Agreed with ur post. But I admit, I like the Moj. He's the most non-fake person on TSN 1040 and he's a big football guy. He gets some great guests on has excellent NFL coverage.

So i wish one of them huge truck sweeping things would drive by the radio station and suck all those lame hosts outta there except for the Moj.

Perhaps I wouldn't want to beat most of these guys up(Messier, Keith, Doughty, Ovechkin, Yakupov, and Marchand I'd be happy to pummel though.), but these are guys I just dislike.

Lucic, Marchand, Keith, all self explanatory.

Doughty cause he's a spoiled little git.

Dustin Brown cause he's a frigging cheap shot, diver, and a dirty player.

Kesler and Luongo for how they handled leaving Vancouver. "My contract sucks." "Vancouver media sucks." "Vancouver's years from winning a cup." "It's Cory's team now."

Both Kane's because they're egotistical jerks.

Bettman because he's Bettman.

Ovechkin and Yakupov because they're both egotistical, and overly dramatic when they score and it drives me nuts. Especially when Yakupov had that hat-trick in that blowout game against us a couple years back.

Messier because I loathe his existence.

Corey Perry because he's a little jerk.

Marty Hanzal for his cheapshots.

Tim Thomas just because he robbed us of a Stanley Cup. (The only reason why the B's won the cup, heck even got to the finals. He had a ridiculous SV%.)

PK Subban because of his ego. Though to be fair, he's gotten a lot better.

All of CBC because of how biased they all are. Especially Healy, Maclean, and Stock.

Darren Dreger because he's a Leafs homer.

Dave Nonis because he's a tool.

Kevin Lowe because he's an ass who has no clue what he's doing.

The Entire Oilers organization for being an utter embarrassment to hockey.

Gillis for everything he did after the cup run.

Dion Phaneuf and Nazem Kadri. Kadri for his ego, Dion because he's a waste of a roster spot.

And finally, the San Jose Sharks team because they're full of divers, and still accuse us of diving.

you need new hobbies.

you need new hobbies.

? I have plenty of hobbies I'm in an allumni drama group, I work for a living, I'm a gamer, I hike, I camp, etc. My biggest hobby happens to be hockey. I am a die hard Canucks and hockey fan. This is a board for hockey. This is a thread about hockey and sports. I'm giving my thoughts and opinions on said thread because I love hockey. I have many opinions, because I constantly watch said hockey. Nuff said.

Archived