Hannes Björninen

Alex Lintuniemi - Julius Honka

Aleksi Mäkelä - Joonas Lyytinen

Mika Ilvonen - Atte Mäkinen

Sami Niku

Juuse Saros

Ville Husso

gocanada.png

Virtanen with dual citizenship,...as a Canadian-Finn,..will show-up and give everyone something to cheer about.

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for the Finns. I think they'll lose another one here, but that's okay - they're really prepping for next year,... when Helsinki hosts the tournament.

PK has been great, I don't think we've let in a goal on the penalty kill.

Duclair is playing, he didn't get suspended just a 10 minute penalty.

Think the Ritchie-McDavid-Lazar line will be split up for next game. McJesus finished last game with Fabbri and Virtanen.

Not sure about the rest of the lines apart from the #1 unit. Crouse, Lazar and Petan also finished the game together.

Yeah I hope so. But I don't know if Ritchie is on that line for "protection of McDavid" like McSorley with Gretzky. Obviously Ritchie has skill but I think he's there for his size and physicality because I could think of more skilled players to put there like Fabbri, Petan, Virtanen.

Think the Ritchie-McDavid-Lazar line will be split up for next game. McJesus finished last game with Fabbri and Virtanen.

Not sure about the rest of the lines apart from the #1 unit. Crouse, Lazar and Petan also finished the game together.

I'd hope so. I mean, sure it was a small sample size, but that Fabbri-McDavid-Virtanen line looked better in half a period than the original 2nd line in any of their games together. McDavid looked more comfortable with speedy wingers, Fabbri is one of those talented players that can fit anywhere, and Virtanen didn't get bogged down by slower linemates. Balance is important, for sure, but that line just looked so damn good to finish the game. I mean, I don't know if they've played together before but McDavid and Virtanen seemed to have chemistry already. Fabbri has played with McDavid before so there's chemistry there, too. Lazar and Ritchie didn't look "bad" but it seemed like they were a step behind McDavid out there. That being said, my Canucks-complex tells me that nothing good will happen to us and so Virtanen will start the game with Crouse and Gauthier.

*puts down homer goggles*

Virtanen with dual citizenship,...as a Canadian-Finn,..will show-up and give everyone something to cheer about.

I'm starting to feel a little sorry for the Finns. I think they'll lose another one here, but that's okay - they're really prepping for next year,... when Helsinki hosts the tournament.

It's okay...they won gold last year!

I missed Canada's last game cause of the hoilday's and will be missing this game cause im going to the Sweden vs Russia game. I s'pose thats atleast a decent trade off. I love World Jrs.

Go Canada !!!!! :towel:

P.S anyone know where i can watch full game recaps or highlights of the games i miss today?

I missed Canada's last game cause of the hoilday's and will be missing this game cause im going to the Sweden vs Russia game. I s'pose thats atleast a decent trade off. I love World Jrs.

Go Canada !!!!! :towel:

P.S anyone know where i can watch full game recaps or highlights of the games i miss today?

TSN website has all highlights

Archived